TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Silver Dollar City (SDC) Discussion Thread

p. 274: New Fire in the Hole announced for 2024!

Awesome video, Robb! Really shows how much this thing hauls through the course. What are your personal thoughts on the different elements of the ride? I know you think it kicks all kinds of @$$ (I'm really just asking for your personal review, haha.)

We also shot an absolutely STUNNING full 1080p front seat POV mounted right on the very front of the train. The POV I posted yesterday was the B-roll the park gave us, but man, the weather and lighting was PERFECT for this footage!

I think we'll keep it exclusive for the next Blu-Ray!

steep2.thumb.jpg.f989e5a512fcf4b73d0f682261684247.jpg

"Hey, TPR, let me introduce you to the steepest wooden roller coaster drop in the world!"

Edited by robbalvey

Sadly I just don't have the time or $$ esp since I have CP and WCB planned.

Unless I could do just SDC but still quite a bit of $ to put down and it'd be a waste of a tour spot.

I'll just have to wait till 2014 or find some people willing to go to MO/run into a ton of cash

I just turned on the tv, and saw Robb on some news footage here in Tulsa, kind of took me by surprise. Outlaw Run looked amazing. I love reading all the reviews, watching footage, and such. I was going to go to Branson this weekend, but I'll wait till the Spring Break crowds die down. I'm dying to ride this thing!