Photo TR: PKD in the COLD!!!!

pkdcoaster

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^I second that almost entirely. I would add that if you see Hypersonic testing before they open the gates, then it's likely that Volcano will not be opening until noon. It's usually one or the other opening with the park.

As far as woodies go, Backward Rebel Yell nearly always opens at noon, Forward opens at opening. If Grizzly is open at opening, Hurler will be down and vice versa. All of the woodies seem to run better later in the day, anyway, especially Grizzly. It always seems sluggish to me in the morning (but it's nice if you can catch a zen ride).

Man, we really do have a gorgeous fall this year, huh?

Volcano

Flight of Fear

Italian Job

Hypersonic

Shockwave

The rest of the rides have a good capacity and are really reliable so just hit the rides you want to ride after that.

(Drop Zone does close in high winds so if wind is in the forescast ride it when it is open.)

JEFF

I was there on Sunday and it was a great day! I sat in the front on Volcano and experianced a roll back. Haha it was insane! Almost made it up out of the Volcano but not quite.

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried and ridden this thing so much and I have never had a rollback

I was there for the discovery channel shoot in 1999 and we practically came to a dead stop upside down and barely squeaked by .

JEFF