TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Saddam to Hang for war crimes

Look, it's a sick sad world we live in. It sucks when anyone dies. I however didn't cause any of this personally so I can only partake as a casual outside observer.

Perhaps by watching the video I can learn a bit more about the world that we live in, and try to understand why things happen the way that they do.

Saddam is dead, the kurds are dead, solidiers are dead, civilians are dead, and war is profitable. Thats how it looks to me, but I'm not there and I'm not involved so all I can do is watch videos on the internets.

Oh, and LOL at the haunted mansion guy, that's just dumb. I can totally hear that being said with an Old Milwaukee slur.

edit to fix my lame spelling.

edit:

Apperently Saddams ghost is alive and well in Baghdad.

OldMilwaukee-thumb.jpg.3099bb0bb65180dae82205ae0042241f.jpg

Hey Jo-Leen! Lookit Saddam a-swingin' up thar! ::Beltch::

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the worlds Dictators and Tyrants who feel they are Invincible or Untouchable, Your Not!

Saddams execution is the first check, off the Axis of Evil list.

Iran's next, with the Ayatollah Khamanei and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad destine to come face-to-face with a Cruise Missle or JDAM.

Last of course, will be North Korean leader Kim Jong-il. Hopefully an insurrection within his own government will bring him down. Then the Nations of the World could help to transform North and South Korea, into one unified Korea.

The only way to face Evil is to take it head on. We need to take Direct Action against those who threaten not only our way of life, but our very existence.

Many have expressed a desire for us to leave Iraq outright, but running back home only makes us look weak to those determined to destroy us. We can't afford to retreat back to our home countries, then hope it all works out, it won't. If Iraq falls into the hands of the insurgents, then the entire region could destabilize into total anarchy. (That's not good for anyone)

Hopefully as this New Year dawns upon us, we will find a way to put aside our differences and work towards making our world a safer place for all of us to live.

Yes, his death is a milestone for the war. it just goes to show that if we hang on just a little bit longer, we could totally get them on Democracy. With the U.S. and the Iraqis, freedom is just a short battle away.

Bull... Now that Saddam is dead, the Iraq war will not be ending, the war will just be intensifiying. Most Iraqi citizens actually thought life was better with Saddam under power...

Don't even start with the patriotic, freedom crap. Freedom for the Iraqi people is most definitely not a short battle away.

^ Yeah, i would say life would be better when there isn't a war going on! I mean, duh. But you have to really look at the end result, a couple of years of war would definately be worth lifelong freedom in the end. If Iraq does become a free country in the end, which i believe it will, the world will be better off, and so will its people.

Right now is a hard tome, but it should all be worth it.

Right now is a hard tome, but it should all be worth it.

yeah, maybe for Halliburton... but not for the people of America or Iraq. Killing Saddam has done nothing for iraq. If anything, his death will tend to strengthen the hand of Sunni insurgents in recruiting people to their cause.

Even if Iraq does become free, the war will still rage on between the Sunnis and the Shia. Now the people of iraq are free, but they have a destroyed country and a civil war on their hands.

We sure did alot of good in iraq -

The only way to face Evil is to take it head on. We need to take Direct Action against those who threaten not only our way of life, but our very existence.

Maybe we should start with the governments with the most nuclear weapons on the planet then???

And why dont we attack Sweden instead of Iran? They also have the knowledge on how to make nuclear weapons...

And why dont we attack Sweden instead of Iran? They also have the knowledge on how to make nuclear weapons...

You see here is the thing some countries that have nuclear weapons don't really want to use them i.e. Sweden, U.S.A. while other countries that want them i.e. Iran, North Korea would use them first chance they got. While I personally don't think any country should have them there is a big differance between having them and not using them and wanting them just so they can use them.

You see here is the thing some countries that have nuclear weapons don't really want to use them i.e. Sweden, U.S.A. while other countries that want them i.e. Iran, North Korea would use them first chance they got. While I personally don't think any country should have them there is a big differance between having them and not using them and wanting them just so they can use them.

Not trying to be anti-America here, but how do you know that when USA is the only country that has dropped nuclear bombs on other countries??

USA has the itchy trigger finger too. We INVADED a country on the off chance that they had such weapons.

Makes you wonder when and if a video is going to surface. Which brings about antoher question: Would you watch a video of his hanging if one were to surface on the internet?

No way. I wouldn't watch something like that. It'd upset me. I know he was a terrible evil man and has been condemned to hell, but I still can't help feeling sorry for him.

Makes you wonder when and if a video is going to surface. Which brings about antoher question: Would you watch a video of his hanging if one were to surface on the internet?

No way. I wouldn't watch something like that. It'd upset me. I know he was an evil man and has been condemned to hell, but I still can't help feeling sorry for him.

^ Why did you just quote yourself?

I'm going to be Anti-America here, like Wrebbit and Viking 66.

America has invaded Iraq, on the chance that they were developing weapons, which America has, and try to get rid of them, whilst America still has a load of Nuclear devices, and were the first and only natio to use there weapons. They are putting sanctions on North Korea and Iran for developing them, whilst they still have theirs. The day America gets rid of their Nuclear Weapons, is the day that the rest of the world probably will.

^ The difference is, the world knows that the US won't recklessly use the weapons; that goes for all the big countries of the world.

Those countries can be trusted to use the weapons only if the time to use them arises. I highly doubt if the US goes "Ok, we'll get rid of all our nucular weapons!" the rest of the world will go "Ok, we will too!". If anything, it will make us more vulnerable.

The US doesn't threaten anybody with them, and thats the difference between us and, say, the North Koreans.

^ The difference is, the world knows that the US won't recklessly use the weapons; that goes for all the big countries of the world.

Those countries can be trusted to use the weapons only if the time to use them arises. I highly doubt if the US goes "Ok, we'll get rid of all our nucular weapons!" the rest of the world will go "Ok, we will too!". If anything, it will make us more vulnerable.

The US doesn't threaten anybody with them, and thats the difference between us and, say, the North Koreans.

Just like thw world knew that we wouldn't go to war without a majority support in the UN..... oh, wait, never mind.