TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Evan Almighty

VegasCoaster

I did a search on this and nothing turned up so I figured I'd tell you guys about this.

For those of you who liked Bruce Almighty, a sequel is coming out Summer 2007 starring Steve Carell (Evan Baxter in the last move, and this one coincidentally). The preview doesn't show too much aside from Evan is being called upon to build an Ark. Knowing that Steve Carell is in it, I'm pretty excited as he's a great actor / comedian, so I'm going to bet it'll be good.

Trailer: Evan Almighty

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had totally mixed feelings about Bruce Almighty, I actually kinda liked parts of it, but I thought the premise was really cool and they could have made it REALLY good, but failed to do so. I do love Jim Carrey though, and I have a real thing against movie sequels with totally different casts. Films like Cruel Intentions 2/American Pie 4, stuff like that... It never works. Steve Carell might be great but... I can't see this being a huge success. I might rent it when it gets to DVD though, give it a chance.

The first one was pretty good. My favorite part was when he was in the diner and Bruce made the Tomato Soup in the bowl seprate

But for the 2nd I'm suprised that Jim Carrey isn't in it. I never heard of this new guy but the previews look good so I might go see it in the theater.

• 7 months later...

I've just saw this movie last wednesday and I thought it was great, I just can't believe it was rated 1 star. The effects were great when the dam broke and it was hilarious. SHEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh, i saw it a couple of days ago...

I didn't really... get it. They never really tried to be funny, but at the same time they never really made you care about what was going on...

I guess nothing about it was bad, but at the same time they didn't do anything really well. Overall, it was just dull.

I'm suprised they spent so much money on suck a weak script.

I liked it, kinda... It wasn't a total waste of money, but I doubt I'll ever see it again.

The plot wasn't very thick, and the story failed all around to draw you in. Also, you could pretty much see everything coming.

It did have a few funny moments, but most of it was just meh.

I do think people are too negative toward it though. It deserves 3 stars, not 1.