TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Vertigo Park! and Estancia Buga, Colombia

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, do you think that a launch coaster thats 300ft tall and going for the worlds longest coaster realistic? That is BS. Heck, it would cost as much as the park if that is true. Also, there is no RCDB page on it. Fianlly, can we see the news paper artical please? I'm not saying that its 100% not going to happen, but I highly doubt it will come to be.

^ I was the only person to believe you.

And look what i found! http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20061110005426&newsLang=en

November 10, 2006 12:03 PM Eastern Time

E-monee Announces New Partnership, Vertigo Park

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--E-monee.com, Inc. (E-monee) (Pink Sheets:EMNC) today announced its continued global expansion with its newest exclusive partnership, Vertigo Park; a new amusement park situated in the heart of Latin America and located within Estancia which is owned and operated by Club Ecuestre Estancia de la Paz S.A. Vertigo Park is projected to become one the top five amusement parks in the world and is slated to open in December of 2007.

Under the partnership, E-monee will implement its Global Treasury Management System to manage the Park's Pre-paid Inaugural Admission Passport Sales, Regular Passport Sales, Payroll and Vendor Payments. E-monee will immediate begin shipment of the initially contracted 3.7 million stored value cards which will act as Prepaid Admission Passports to the Park and will additionally facilitate all payments within the park, thus making Vertigo Park the world's first cashless park. The Inaugural Admission Passports are to be distributed by one of Vertigo Park’s strategic partners, utilizing nearly 370,000 of its 1,500,000 retailers in the region. Under the terms of the agreement, the Admission Passports will sell for approximately $115.00US. E-monee will receive $5.00 per Passport sold, will manage and profit from the float on the funds held within the system and will receive additional transactional revenues when Patrons use the Passports within the Park. More than 40,000 stored value cards have already been shipped.

About E-monee

E-monee is a Florida based company with its core product being a hybrid which integrates technology and global telecommunications with banking (www.e-monee.com). The result is a Global Electronic Treasury System which facilitates the instantaneous and affordable collections, movement, disbursement and deposit of funds for individuals and companies located worldwide. Within the dynamic electronic payments arena E-monee is penetrating untapped niche markets which are in need of replacing cash, checks and antiquated systems. E-monee’s proprietary systems deliver a business model that allows E-monee to meet the demands of our niche markets.

About Vertigo Park at Estancia

Estancia is located only two miles from the famous pilgrimage city of Buga, Colombia (www.clubestancia.com). This old city serves as a pilgrimage center for over 4 million pilgrims/visitors a year that arrive from the different towns and cities of Colombia and the rest of South and Central America to visit the Basilica de Buga, home to the sacred shrine “EL Señor de Los Milagros”. In Buga, besides the visit to the Basilica, there are currently no other activities for visitors. Estancia, with its more than 2.5 million square meters of land, will serve as the new tourist magnet to keep many visitors in the area with its Vertigo Park, 2000 Luxury Timeshare Vacation Rentals and Outdoor Eco Equestrian Sports Complex.

Vertigo Park will include a unique Arab-Dubai style Shopping Center that serves as the entrance featuring shopping, outlet bargain stores, restaurants, arcades and will offer festivities on a daily basis. The park will feature Vertigo, a launch Coaster with a track longer than 8,000 feet and reaching heights of over 300 feet installed naturally over canyons already staged as the geography of the site. The Coaster will carry 150 people at a time at speeds over 90 miles per hour. There will be five additional Coasters within the park as well and eight rides for children of all ages. The Park will also offer sections of Fantasy, Animal Shows, Horse Shows, Dancing, Special Feature Presentations, Gaming, Musical Events and Reality Shows. The Park will present a theme style atmosphere with flavors of Andalusia, Spain.

Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Technical complications that may arise could prevent the prompt implementation of any strategically significant plan(s) outlined above. The company cautions that these forward-looking statements are further qualified by other factors. The company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any statements in this release, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.

Well... Who's gonna call BS now?

Looks like you were right Juan, it just didn't sound right when I first heard it. Well Vertigo Force might be a SD2K clone because of Kanas (CHance-Morgan is based there I think), height, and length. I now am looking forward to this park and I'm sorry for jumping on the BS wagon.

This is quite possibly the most wonderful news ever. My trip to Colombia got pushed back to next December since ticket prices were in excess of $1200. I should be landing in Bogotá on the 26th of December 2007, so if the park opens on time, I'm so there! Thanks for the news Juan.