TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

How does Restiance end?

Sorry I just have to know!

Halo

the 4th level

All that happens is that you blow up the main tower, tower A-03 in London, and all the Chimera species that werent near that just start falling to the ground dead.

Everybody thinks Nathan Hale is dead in the tower but hes not.

At the very end after the credits it says: Your struggle against the Chimera has paid off. You have saved thousands and thousands of lives. But the battle against the chimera is still not over.

So, theres obviously a sequl.

Excite Truck - Super Excite Bronze cup. Passed the regular Excite mode, haven't done the Super Excite yet.

Red Steel - Not sure what level. I'm still chasing after my chick before she goes to Japan. I keep dying fighting this sword fight guy. Not sure how much more I'm going to play this. Haven't played in over a week, and I'm losing interest. Think it's time to trade this in and get Zelda.

Elebits - Level 8. Just beat the first boss.

Guitar Hero II - Passed the Easy and Medium levels. Going back now to get 5 stars on the Easy and Medium before I move on to Hard.

Nintendo DS: Just beat New Super Mario Bros. yesterday; now I'm just going through all the levels trying to get all the missed Star Coins. Also, how the hell do I get to the warp cannons? Rrr!

PS2: Final Fantasy XII- stuck in Draklor Laboratory (I haven't played for a week and I think I'm underleveled again)

EDIT: As of today (1/21/07), I got Kirby Squeak Squad (Kirby rocks, but what are some other good games for the DS?) and I'm already in World 3 (can't get past the thunder cloud boss).

Nintendo DS: Just beat New Super Mario Bros. yesterday; now I'm just going through all the levels trying to get all the missed Star Coins. Also, how the hell do I get to the warp cannons? Rrr!

PS2: Final Fantasy XII- stuck in Draklor Laboratory (I haven't played for a week and I think I'm underleveled again)

I could never and still can't beat the last stage in New Super Marios Bros. I dont get it!

^I'm so addicted to that game, but I don't have enough money to buy either of the games right now

I'm currently on:

Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Just got the first Key Shard (Mines)

Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time - Goron City (just got the bomb bag)

Red Steel - Not sure lol, but it's fun

Resident Evil 4 - No clue lol