TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

Going to try out the demo in a few minutes, once it downloads. I've always been a fan of the first 4 Mortal Kombats, lost it after 4 however...I did like Armageddon though as it brought in most of the classic characters. Going back to 2D should be a great move.

Edit: Now, I definitely can't wait for April. The demo gives you 4 players to pick from: Sub Zero, Scorpion, Millena, and Johnny Cage. The 2D plane works very well, this feels like it's going to be a pretty solid fighter, and feeling like a highly beefed up version of the first 3 Mortal Kombats we all grew up with (well, some of us anyway).

Just finished all of the singleplayer missions in Bad Company 2 on hard difficulty. Missed a lot of collectibles and M-COM stations though. Probably going to replay a few of those levels for that reason.

Getting better at multiplayer now but still struggling to get my KDR above 0.19. I'm still trying to get used to the multiplayer gameplay system... Anyone want to play with me, leave me either your Steam name or in game name for BC2.

Somehow finding myself going through a Mortal Kombat phase as I wait for launch, I downloaded the Ultimate MK3 for the iPod/iPhone. It actually works surprisingly well, I thought the controls were going to be very clunky. It is a 3d rendition on a 2d plane of UMK3 which actually looks quite decent. I'd recommend this game, $5 seems worth it, fun arcade action for on the go!

Also still playing Mario All Stars, more like Mario 3. Why am I stuck on that cursed world 2 air ship anyway? Yes, it's been a while since I've played through this game...like 2004 when I had it on Gameboy. I'm going without using the warp whistles, though I do have them on hand should I get frustrated enough to skip a world or an air ship.

^ I added ya. I honestly haven't been playing much TF2 lately, I should really get back into it.

Speaking of VALVe games, I've decided to sell my Xbox 360 copy of The Orange Box to my friend tomorrow, for $10. See, I already own three of the five games on PC as well (minus the HL2 episodes, which I plan on buying), so I really have no use for what I consider an inferior version of the game.

Just got the cover of Sports Illustrated in NB2k11. Am I the "Next Big Thing?"

Guess we'll find out. I'm third in the league in scoring, only in my second year. Of course, I'm on the Nets which means I have to put up a ton of points for us to compete!

Still playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on PS3 (Multiplayer) ... unlocked everything for Engineer, now working on Medic/Recon.

Also started playing RIFT. I know, I know... another WoW, but I actually like it, with a couple nice additions that WoW didn't have. One thing I like are the artifacts found around the world. They're usually in off-route locations, such as on a mountainside or behind a tree and if you collect all the artifacts that fit together, you earn something, such as armor, weapons, or pets. Just got to level 7.

^I believe I have you added. And yes, my club is currently trying to get an Apollo, but we aren't there yet.

Indeed you do, was seeing if anyone else here played it.

In any event, you can earn XP way faster by:

a) Having as many club members as possible join a race (more XP to contribute)

b) Finding a team that's easy to beat, but won't give up. (Let em' win once or twice during the slaughter to make them think they have a chance.

Oh, and our club will gladly race yours anytime. Keep an eye out for "Exotic Imports", we're some of the only clean, non cheating racers on TDU2.

Anybody have Homefront or Homeland (dunno which its called) ? I heard about this game, I was eager to see if anyone has an opinion on it. Supposedly its a game where North Korea has invaded the US, sometime like 2027 and you play as a resitance fighter. Sounds really interesting, although I don't see that ever happening in real life.

Mac RCT3 is actually pretty good. The iTunes music integration is really nice!

In TDU2 news, last night I found out that my club did not in fact win the Apollo, but instead a Lotus and a Weismann roadster. Both very cool in their own right, but it was dissapointing.

Oh well, 80,000 XP to go.

^I believe I have you added. And yes, my club is currently trying to get an Apollo, but we aren't there yet.

Indeed you do, was seeing if anyone else here played it.

In any event, you can earn XP way faster by:

a) Having as many club members as possible join a race (more XP to contribute)

b) Finding a team that's easy to beat, but won't give up. (Let em' win once or twice during the slaughter to make them think they have a chance.

Oh, and our club will gladly race yours anytime. Keep an eye out for "Exotic Imports", we're some of the only clean, non cheating racers on TDU2.

I think mine is "Unlimited Creations" (with a K maybe I don't remember). I don't really do much in it, but we have done some races. We have the Lotus and Weismann too.

Mac RCT3 is actually pretty good. The iTunes music integration is really nice!

I'm really enjoying it, but the one issue I have run into is that trees are not showing up for some reason. If I turn 3D trees off then the ugly 2D trees show up, but when its on 3D trees the only ones that show up are the huge African trees from Wild. I guess I'll be making a lot of Six Flags and Cedar Fair type parks as there's no need for trees . How exactly does the Itunes integration work?

Anybody have Homefront or Homeland (dunno which its called) ? I heard about this game, I was eager to see if anyone has an opinion on it. Supposedly its a game where North Korea has invaded the US, sometime like 2027 and you play as a resitance fighter. Sounds really interesting, although I don't see that ever happening in real life.

It's pretty generic and not that good. Save your money.