TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

Come to think of it, isn't the whole controversy thing kinda stupid? Hell, the ENTIRE MULTIPLAYER revolves around killing American, Russian, and British soldiers in MW2 (and the Op For, but really, as a thinly veiled Taliban, we all know who they are and why we want to kill them.) Besides, I don't think anyone in good mental health over the age of 15 is going to go out an reproduce these acts anyway.

I guess that's a duel rant on Medal of Honor and the last two CoD games.

What are everyone's thoughts on the updated Xbox 360 interface? I personally like it. While it is kinda cartoony and arcade-ish, it's still a lot more simple than the old one.

I'm not enamoured with it. I though the old interface was fine. Last night when I booted up it went into all sorts of graphical glitches too. Hope it was a one time thing.....

Anyone try out the Kinect? I saw it at the Mall of America, and it did not recognize these two black girls. I wonder if they are going to have problems like that webcam face recognition problem. The Kinect would not recognize the girls at all, but right when the white worker stepped in it immediately recognized him. I would have taken video as proof, but these girls were pretty young so I didn't want to look like a pedophile. Other than that, I dont think I would like it because I'm too lazy to stand up the entire time

^Ahaha, that's a problem! Didn't think about different skin colors...(comes to show that Microsoft is probably like 99% white employees, or they would have spotted this...or maybe they're just racist).

^Yeah, I could care less too.

Go ahead then.

Well...it's a video game...it's not real.

Anyone try out the Kinect? I saw it at the Mall of America, and it did not recognize these two black girls. I wonder if they are going to have problems like that webcam face recognition problem. The Kinect would not recognize the girls at all, but right when the white worker stepped in it immediately recognized him. I would have taken video as proof, but these girls were pretty young so I didn't want to look like a pedophile. Other than that, I dont think I would like it because I'm too lazy to stand up the entire time

Maybe it was the mall environment, a bad camera, not enough lighting, etc.? I say this because the guy that demonstrated Kinect during E3 was black.

I should be trying it out soon. My mom has one, but I have yet to go home since she's gotten it.

^ I always go to gamefaqs.com when I need help.

I was playing New Vegas, but I kind of got bored of it. It just doesn't do as much for me as Fallout3 did. Hasn't really drawn me in, and I don't find the world nearly as interesting to explore as Fallout3. So far the game seems to be really dragging on.

Im currently playing Fallout New Vegas on hard. Although i'm stuck on the reign on to Caesars quest where I have to go into the vault and find the medical thing for him. Is there a guide on how to beat that part? Im stuck

Someone must have already beaten the game, look on youtube or on google for help

After calling 3 different GameStops and getting nothing but busy signals, or endless ringing, I opted for Target to pick up my Black Ops copy just a short while ago. If it weren't for class tomorrow, I'd pull an all nighter. I guess I can do so this Saturday. Haven't played much of it yet, just on the second scenario on single player mode. So far, I like it!