TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

Continuing my Super Paper Mario adventure... about 3/4 of the way through...

Kirby's Epic Yarn is still on my playlist... and having tons of fun sewing patchland back together...

Just got Just Dance 2 on Wii... good god that game is obnoxious... much more fun that I had imagined it would be... can't wait to break that out for my next get together with friends (and beer... lots of it...)... and this game confirms what I already knew... I have NO rhythm and can't dance to save my life... but it sure is fun to try...

Ordered Dragon's Lair Trilogy (Wii) from Amazon... that should be a good retro time...

Edited by Maximo37

None of my friends will be getting it because apparently they made it hard to "quickscope"

I know people that have the exact same opinion, and its ridiculous. Although, to be honest, I'm glad Quickscope-ers won't be polluting Black Ops!

And if you need new people to play the game with, just add a few TPR people! (Myself included!)

This time around, that's perfectly OK, because unlike MW2, in Black Ops, Marathon only gives you increased sprint, not unlimited. I can't wait to watch people run out of sprint right in the middle of no-man's-land, then get gunned down.

I liked unlimited sprint, but it could be unfair when your trying to chase down a player. I know lightweight is probably the worst but I like to move fast, but I might switch to scavenger. If anyone is going to play Black Ops on PC. Add me, I'm going to be SMGrandall.

Edited by Montuman99

I picked up GoldenEye 007 for the Wii a few hours ago and it was a very wise decision. The single player campaign is stunning, but where the game truly shines is multiplayer. I cannot stop playing it! For any of those who had reservations about it, put them aside and pick this game up. You will not be disappointed.

Feel free to add me as a friend for this game. My friend code is: 063702288990

What are everyone's thoughts on the updated Xbox 360 interface? I personally like it. While it is kinda cartoony and arcade-ish, it's still a lot more simple than the old one.

Also, only a week left until Black Ops, can't wait! Speaking of which, funny story...I have an exam Tuesday morning, but my professor changed it to an online exam, essentially being open book/notes. I guess the video game gods like me!

Also, only a week left until Black Ops, can't wait! Speaking of which, funny story...I have an exam Tuesday morning, but my professor changed it to an online exam, essentially being open book/notes. I guess the video game gods like me!

Nice!! My grades end on the day Black Ops comes out. I'm gonna get the game, and then get it taken away

What are everyone's thoughts on the updated Xbox 360 interface? I personally like it. While it is kinda cartoony and arcade-ish, it's still a lot more simple than the old one

Ugh, I really don't like it. It's like the console is trying too hard to be like the Wii, with so much white onscreen and strange menu animations, like how the currently selected tile kinda pops out. I liked the streamlined, dark-colored NXE dashboard much more.

Plus, there's so much less onscreen at a time, that's always a minus in my book. The way the tiles faded off into the distance, allowing you to see six or seven at a time (instead of less than four), was perfect.

I'm thoroughly disappointed.

I picked up GoldenEye 007 for the Wii a few hours ago and it was a very wise decision. The single player campaign is stunning, but where the game truly shines is multiplayer. I cannot stop playing it! For any of those who had reservations about it, put them aside and pick this game up. You will not be disappointed.

GREAT to hear... I wasn't initially interested... but then read the amazing review on IGN (9/10)... and now you are highly suggesting it... I shamefully never played the original (I skipped out on the N64... went from SNES to a PSone...)... So nice to hear that this re-imagining of the ever-so popular N64 classic turned out so well... hmmm... just might be on my radar... thanks for the info... looks like I have a new game to pick-up...

Oh... and also got Dragons Lair Trilogy... and it is fantastic... a great history lesson in gaming... I love it...

GREAT to hear... I wasn't initially interested... but then read the amazing review on IGN (9/10)... and now you are highly suggesting it... I shamefully never played the original (I skipped out on the N64... went from SNES to a PSone...)... So nice to hear that this re-imagining of the ever-so popular N64 classic turned out so well... hmmm... just might be on my radar... thanks for the info... looks like I have a new game to pick-up...

Oh... and also got Dragons Lair Trilogy... and it is fantastic... a great history lesson in gaming... I love it...

While GoldenEye 007 on N64 was beyond amazing, it has clearly shown its age. GoldenEye 007 on the Wii is a fresh re-imagining of the story. Fortunately for you, you don't have the ability to compare the game to its roots. For me, I quite like where they took the new game. I'm not a hardcore gamer by any means, but it's nice to know that I have the capacity to hold my own in this game. Pick the game up. You won't be disappointed.

What are everyone's thoughts on the updated Xbox 360 interface? I personally like it. While it is kinda cartoony and arcade-ish, it's still a lot more simple than the old one.

I don't really mind it. I like a fresh look from time to time and it really surprised me yesterday when I my roommate turned on my xbox and told me to come quick. I thought it was on fire haha

No Black Ops for me, because apparently you can play as terrorists and shoot Americans in the campaign..

Looking forward to LittleBigPlanet 2 and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood!

You guys will have to fill me in on that aspect of the campaign, so I can get it if possible. I think it's really nice that Kill streaks must all be acquired by hand, instead of the avalanche effect in MW2. Ah well...

No Black Ops for me, because apparently you can play as terrorists and shoot Americans in the campaign..

Looking forward to LittleBigPlanet 2 and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood!

You guys will have to fill me in on that aspect of the campaign, so I can get it if possible. I think it's really nice that Kill streaks must all be acquired by hand, instead of the avalanche effect in MW2. Ah well...

...Really? They're seriously trying to stir up controversy again?

I swear, every day I'm becoming more and more scared that Treyarch is trying to copy the "success" (read: absolute disaster that sold like hotcakes made of boobs) of Modern Warfare 2.