TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

Hmmm... If I had to muester a guess about how far you are in Other M... I'd have to say a bit more than 1/2 way... In my opinion, the difficulty level has ramped up to it highest at this point... only different enemy patterns... there is one more very difficult boss... (not to spoil anything...) and no, its not the final boss... very cool ending...

I'm planning on buying Halo: Reach sometime in 2010. It probably won't be until November, though, since my school's production of Arabian Nights starts up tomorrow and will start going super late in the middle of October, so I'll have hardly any time to play.

Also, the Enslaved: Odyssey to the West demo is up on Xbox Live Marketplace. It's actually a really fun demo, very cinematic in the best way possible, although as a result of that it holds your hand far too much for my liking. Hopefully the full game will end up being good.

What's this buzz I here about a possible Back to the Future videogame I'm hearing???

Apparently, it's a point-and-click adventure game by the folks at Telltale Games, known for games like Sam & Max, The Secret of Monkey Island, and most recently Puzzle Agent. Plus, it has Christopher Lloyd voicing Doc Brown, so it's an automatic win.

I LOVE TellTale Games and their whole lineup, so this Back To The Future idea has really got me excited.

I got Dead Rising 2 last week. I was pleasantly surprised that a lot of my major issues from the first game have been fixed. The survivors no longer run into walls endlessly when I try to guide them, and there's a ton of time to go through all the cases, and still get in plenty of zombie killing at the same time. You're still under a limit, but it's not as straining as it was in the first game.

Also, I just bought Castlevania: Lords of Shadow today at Best Buy. the God of War style combat system is familiar, but it fits this game much better than it did for Dante's Inferno. So far, Hideo Kojima's storyline has me interested, while the music and voice work (Patrick Stewart FTW!) are fantastic. The titan battle at the end of Chapter 1 is the only thing that's irked me about this game so far. I'd say, definitely check this one out, overall.

Has anyone bought NBA2K11 yet?

It's getting really good reviews, and it sounds like they've really tweaked the stuff that's made me not buy basketball games for the last decade (terrible defensive AI, unrealistic stats, etc.).

I've downloaded the demo, but just wondering.

Matt "I've got a $50 gift Card burning a hole in my pocket" Jacobs

Just got Geometry Wars:Galaxies on Wii... I know I'm late to the party (and twitch shooters aren't my thing) but DAMN... this game is great... its addicting, flashy and fun... it even makes me look like I'm good at retro shooters (which I'm really not...) this game was well worth the $10 I paid to get it (through Amazon)...

Kirby's Epic Yarn... it rocks... AMAZING art style... really fun platforming... sure, its not the most complex nor challenging title, but it sure is fun... good to have Kirby back on a home system again...

Geometry Wars:Galaxies... soooo addictive...

and I plan to download Final Fantasy Mystic Quest on the VC... I played through that title when it was first released on SNES... and I know it gets some flak for being a dumbed down FF RPG... but I sure had a blast with it... and would like to try it out again...