TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

Each has their own lineup of good games. For the 360 it's what was mentioned above, but the PS3 still has a really good lineup, that is continually strengthening.

-God of War III

-Gran Turismo 5

-Metal Gear Solid 4 - Although there is one coming out for 360, but MGS4 used an ENTIRE Blu-Ray disc, which is 50GB. A DVD's space is only a drop in the water compared to that, so expect MGS Rising to not nearly be as elaborate.

-The Resistance Franchise

-The Killzone Franchise

-The Motorstorm Franchise

-The LittleBigPlanet Franchise

-ModNation Racers

-The Uncharted Franchise

-Demon's Souls

-Twisted Metal

-Plus more

All in all, I think right this very second the Xbox 360 game lineup has a slight edge, but the PS3 is creeping up EXTREMELY FAST, so watch out. I also believe a PS3 is a MUCH better value, in that you get a Blu-Ray player. Not to mention "Kinect" is going to cost as much as an Xbox 360 Arcade, whereas the "Playstation Move" bundle is $50 cheaper.

The choice of console is all based on preference, though. Use these facts as a guideline, but always make a decision based on what YOU prefer.

-Metal Gear Solid 4 - Although there is one coming out for 360, but MGS4 used an ENTIRE Blu-Ray disc, which is 50GB. A DVD's space is only a drop in the water compared to that, so expect MGS Rising to not nearly be as elaborate.

Yeah, Rising won't be anywhere near as good of a movie as MGS4 was.

Both systems have good lineups, it comes down to personal preference above all else.

Not to mention "Kinect" is going to cost as much as an Xbox 360 Arcade, whereas the "Playstation Move" bundle is $50 cheaper.

Yeah, but move is just the Wii but with a colored ball on the end.

Though yeah, the price point of Kinect sounds like a turn off for something which doesn't appear to do much at the moment. Though I do think it's more interesting then move.

Though I wouldn't be buying either of them.

Just finished Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) (with the minimum number of stars again) for the 2nd time... such a wonderful game...

Finished WARIO LAND:Shake it! (Wii) for the um-teenth time... Man, those last few bosses are tougher than I remember...

Just got Rabbids Go Home (Wii) and am loving the Katamari like collect-a-thon... good crazy laugh out loud fun...

Also just started playing around with Cooking Mama:Cook Off (Wii) again... I know its a dumb game, but I'm absolutely in love with it...

And am chipping away at (pun intended) Picross 3D (DS). Great puzzle fun...

Though I wouldn't be buying either of them.

I just thought it was ridiculous that a peripheral cost just as much as their lowest SKU. But, what I quoted is the bottom line...the same goes for me also, lol. I already have a Wii, which is good enough.

^ Kinect is basically an advanced Eye Toy, which I still have, and still use (rarely) But I agree the price point is much too high. Not to mention the games are gonna run $40+ which is gonna make it even more expensive. I probably won't get this unless it drops to $99 and if my brother is willing to pay half.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Oh Crash Bandicoot... Loved those games. I can't find any news on a new one, looks like its going to be the next No One Lives Forever But I'm going on ebay right now to buy the old crash games, I broke my other copies

^

Yay! Another Crash Bandicoot fan!!!

My ps1 copies are pretty beat up, (well, the covers are), but the discs work perfectly! Been playing Crash Bandicoot 1 lately. I wish Crash went back to his glory days back when Naughty Dog owned him. I have all of his games and the new ones suck. I can't stand the combat and mutant formula.

It does need more maps, but in the meantime, I still am not sick of just the 4 maps I have for conquest. (I don't have a VIP code)

Yeah, it was a bit too easy to unlock everything. They should have either spread it out more, or added more things to unlock.

But regardless, If you want a game that will really last, and you are in to FPS, there really is no other game I would prefer more.

I'm going to an arcade in a little bit to play some in the groove 2 (a much harder version of DDR in essence, except not only is the game harder because there is more arrows, but because there are mines and you have to use your hands on some songs). This was from a few trips back...

My goal today is to Get a perfect score on the Song Mouth or Mellow.

I also recently went back to play the DDR Universe series also. I am going for 1000 Gamerscore on all 3 games, and so far I got 1000/1000 on Universe 2 and I have 940/1000 on Universe 1 (universe 3 is something I barely worked on). Its a good exercise especially for the amount of food I go through in a day/week.

Anyone else here lay DDR or in the groove seriously?

Just got back a little while ago. Damn... I was on a role tonight! I got my first perfect score ever on in the groove, and I passed a incredibly hard song that is extremely distracting. I have some videos to upload now tomorrow for my youtube! But damn I am tired... My USB data said I burned around 4,000 calories today and I am really tired so after I take of this soaking with sweat t-shirt and take a shower I'm off to bed!

I bought Resistance 2 and Killzone 2 the other day and really like them so far. Especially Killzone 2 on my new 5.1 surround sound. Also, I've been getting into Socom: Confrontation a bit more lately. Bought it when it came out, but only played it a few times back then.

Finally beat the damn Minotaur in God of War (I took an extended break) and got to the Cliffs of Madness. I'm at the fight scene where you get ambushed in cave by two large ogres and tons of smaller guys. Crappy thing is I have no health and no magic, and the only chest in the cave is across from the entrance and the monsters always pull me away from it when I try to open.

Finally beat the damn Minotaur in God of War (I took an extended break) and got to the Cliffs of Madness. I'm at the fight scene where you get ambushed in cave by two large ogres and tons of smaller guys. Crappy thing is I have no health and no magic, and the only chest in the cave is across from the entrance and the monsters always pull me away from it when I try to open.

That was a difficult screen for me too, if I assume the one you are talking about correctly. Go for those damn archers in the background first, being careful to fight what ever directly comes your way. I myself am stuck at what appears to be a final battle... but who knows...

These were all from my previous trip to the arcade...

My Perfect Score on the song Mellow (its the equivalent to a DDR AAAA)...

Rap Chop (The song is a remix of the slap chop commercial, and the game was hacked by people to have images take up the screen over the actual arrows)...

The Witch's Ball (Same deal with the last video, however this video uses stars and Touhou animations as images)...

I personally love that Witch's Ball song, it was extremely creative and the song is pretty awesome too.