TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

Just beaten Batman: Arkham Asylum the other day. I never thought it would be possible to make a good game where you are playing the cool "I'M THE GOD DAMN BATMAN" Batman. The Riddler Puzzles add a nice chunk of replayability and the developers stuck a lot of good extra nooks and crannies into this game.

I cannot wait for the sequel.

Also picking up Pokemon HeartGold on Sunday.

The level of Bioshock 2 where you play as a Little Sister and see Rapture through her eyes is awesome.

edit - Just beat the game now with the happy ending. I ended up saving all the little sisters and the first person you decide the fate of.

I beat the game the other day. Fantastic stuff. Agree about the moral choices, esp the second guy. I think I made all the right decisions.

Is Bioshock 3 out yet??????

What ending did you end up getting? I just found out there are 4 of them.

And I agree...I want Bioshock 3 now.

Been playing Castlevania: Dawn Of Sorrow on the DS. Gameplay's cool since it's pretty much like Symphony Of The Night(which was awesome BTW!).

Also reserved Pokemon:SoulSilver, I'm not the only one right?

You're not the only manchild. HeartGold was here, SoulSilver is for impatient people that want their Lugia at a lower level.

Virgin mode: You walk around with the Pokewalker clipped on.

What ending did you end up getting? I just found out there are 4 of them.

And I agree...I want Bioshock 3 now.

There's actually technically 6 different endings in Bioshock2.

There's a good, neutral, and bad ending based on how you deal with the little sisters. Then each of those three endings has two versions that is determined by whether you save the three NPCs you come across.

I got the good ending, with the bad version of not saving them. I'll have to replay the game at some point to get the other endings.

Yea, I read up on all the endings.

I got the very good ending by saving all the little sisters and killing 2/3 NPCs.

After watching all the endings on Youtube I gotta say the very good ending and the neutral ending with the "I miss you" both brought a tear to my eye. They were really good.

GameFly sent me AC2. I have 3 tests, two projects, and hw due this week. They're testing my patients...

Yeah I've always found working on school first is better. Crap now you made me realize that I have work todo, BYE TPR!!

I'm done with a lot of my work, so I played a good 5-8 hours of AC2 today. Solid.

I picked up Final Fantasy XIII on my lunch break at work today. The wait until I get to play it is killing me right now.

Anybody else picked it up? I'm through chapter 10 and I'm loving every single moment of it so far. It's no Final Fantasy X in my book but it's still really good.

Anybody else picked it up? I'm through chapter 10 and I'm loving every single moment of it so far. It's no Final Fantasy X in my book but it's still really good.

I like it so far. I think I'm in chapter 7.

Although I despised FFX. It took me forever to finish that one because I just couldn't stand the story.

I like it so far. I think I'm in chapter 7.

Although I despised FFX. It took me forever to finish that one because I just couldn't stand the story.

Ouch...I think I just died a little on the inside haha.

Also how's GOW III? I just got the GoW collection not too long ago and and I'm half way through GoW II.

Really into Modern Warfare 2 on 360 and Metroid Prime Trilogy on Wii.

On MW2, I've gotten up to The Hornet's Nest on Veteran, and am rank 36 on multiplayer. Seriously amazing game, all-around.

On MPT, I'm still in the first Metroid Prime. I just got the space boots, maybe 20% complete with the game. I'm amazed with the graphics in this, since the original came out nearly eight years ago, and still looks impressive. Too bad the collection is a limited release.

Edited by onewheeled999