TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

Playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 again.

I'm at the point where I have to pick if I want to register with the Superhuman Registration Act or Rebel with Cpt America.

Tough choice, but I'll end up playing again once I beat it with the first side.

Current team:

Deadpool, Spider-man, Wolverine, Ms. Marvel.

I am playing Need For Speed Nitro on the Wii. This is about the car/truck ramming I do in the game.

I love to ram the in game gray delivery trucks in the side at over 100 MPH!!! Have you rammed the in game trucks in Need For Speed?

The poor trucks cannot get going again because I hit it so hard. I was going the wrong way on the track when I hit cars and trucks. It is so satisfying to slam into those trucks and try to destroy them.

I and another car slammed into a truck and it flew and flipped over our heads in the game. I want to hit a in game truck at 200 MPH and destroy it!!

Today I hit trucks while driving the wrong way, and made them rock and skid and go out of control. The cars I hit, blared their horns and tried to regain control and recover from me hitting them. I rammed the poor trucks in the rear and they skidded all over the place. I hit cars also this way and hit a final delivery truck just as the clock ran out. I am a nasty driving hazard to the trucks and cars.

Go to Top of Page

Page: of 2 Topic

Was playing some MW2, still pretty new at it...landed 1 kill during a deathmatch...and 15 deaths...

Anyone play LittleBigPlanet? I just got done playing the Wipeout Qualifier someone made...awesome stuff!

Once in a while I play LBP, to be honest I don't build levels but I enjoy the heck of playing a new level each day.

Some more MW2, probably going to go back for a few more rounds before I call it a night...now a lvl. 12. Finally getting the hang of using a joypad for a FPS instead of Wii-mote or mouse.

Once in a while I play LBP, to be honest I don't build levels but I enjoy the heck of playing a new level each day.

If there was a strong LBP community here, I'd probably start a thread to showcase custom levels but I don't think that's the case. On building levels, I'm actually in the process of making a level inspired by SCBB: Has a pirate ship (does full inversions), a Double Shot tower, Ferris Wheel, and a Zero Gravity (stuck in vertical position of course). All rides are rideable, and am still thinking of more rides to put in.

Currently, I'm playing a few games:

Saw: Awesome game! Currently on Chapter 3-2...was on 3-3 but I had saved with nearly any blood left...thus I kept dying so I had to go back a chapter.

Lips #1 Hits: Self Explanatory

Need For Speed Pro-Street: Didn't like this game when it first cam out but decided to just give it a chance again...just started a new career.

Just finished Prince of Persia (PS3). Also playing Guitar Hero: Greatest hits (including drums), MotorStorm Pacific Rift and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time.

Also liked playing Mirror's Edge and Assassin's Creed, of which my brother has the sequel (still in wrap though ).

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars (Wii)... I'm not even that big a "Fighting" game fan, but WOW... this game is insane... Very fun...

Silent Hill:Shattered Memories (Wii)... Spooky and awesome...

Klonoa (Wii-make)... Makes me shed a tear each and every time I finish it...

Tales of Symphonia:Dawn of the New World (Wii)... Chipping away at it ever since I got it nearly a year and a half ago...

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

I've unlocked pretty much all the characters except 2 or 3 (I know Hulk is one of them), right now my team consists of Spiderman, Wolverine, Mrs. Marvel, and Jean Grey. I want to add Venom or Green Goblin in there somewhere, but my team is pretty powerful as is and can clear rooms pretty fast.

Not sure where I am in the game, but the boss I'm at right now is pretty damn powerful.