TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

I just beat the Joker in Batman: Arkham Asylum on PS3. I was expecting more of a fight with him, especially with how hard the battle right before him was.

Now to go and find all the Riddler's things and get myself 100%.

I was going to buy Bioshock 2, but turns out it's coming out later on the PS3, so I'll have to wait.

Halo 3 ODST was THE most DISAPPOINTING video game I have EVER played. I had really high hopes because Bungie always has really good games, and this looked like it was gonna be awesome, but it just flat out sucked. The campaign was boring and easy, the plot was horrible and hard to follow at times, Firefight is surprisingly nowhere NEAR as fun as it looked like it would be, and altogether I REALLY regret spending $60 on it. I plan on returning it ASAP even if I cant get a full refund, DO NOT BUY THIS. I give it 3.5/10.

Halo 3 ODST was THE most DISAPPOINTING video game I have EVER played. I had really high hopes because Bungie always has really good games, and this looked like it was gonna be awesome, but it just flat out sucked. The campaign was boring and easy, the plot was horrible and hard to follow at times, Firefight is surprisingly nowhere NEAR as fun as it looked like it would be, and altogether I REALLY regret spending $60 on it. I plan on returning it ASAP even if I cant get a full refund, DO NOT BUY THIS. I give it 3.5/10.

I have to disagree with you there.

I understand that is your opinion, but I have been really enjoying ODST.

I agree that Bungie always has really good games, and I don't think that this one is any different.

I have not finished the campaign yet, but I enjoy the differences from the design of the past Halo games, which made the experience feel new to me.

I was a bit dissapointed with the cutscenes involving actual people's faces. In particular, that ugly chick in the beginning that all of the soldiers seem to find attractive. The back of her head looked Nintendo 64ish. Other than that, I'd say the cutscenes (visual-wise) are a little better than Halo 3, but nowhere near the pre-rendered cutscenes of Halo Wars.

Firefight is fun, and I enjoy being able to use any 4 letter word that the censors don't block for my service tag. The word filters are pretty smart, not only is BOOB blocked, but so is B00B, B008, and so on.

The reason I think that this game is a good value is because you basically get two games. The second disc, with the Halo 3 Multiplayer experience, makes this a great value for someone who has never played Halo 3 online (IMO the best online game ever).

I agree. Very disappointing. If anyone is looking into buying a Halo game, I'd recommend NOT wasting $60 on ODST and just spending $20-$40 on Halo 3. MW2 is going to blow this game out of the water anyway.

I agree Halo ODST is not worth 60 bucks.

But. Anyone considering getting the game, here's what you need to do.

Go to best buy sign up for the rewards zone, and gamers club.

* Print out the 10 dollar gift card for odst.

Go to toys r us, print the sunday ad for the 20 dollar gift card with purchase.

Go to best buy have them price match toy r us (they will take 20 right off the price, plus use the gamer rewards for the 10 dollar gift card.

Game now cost 29.99 *You only have until the 26th to do this.

If you have best buy rewards check and see if you have enough points for a rewards certificate.

I only paid 12.04 cents for the game, but I would have been mad if I paid 59.99 for it.

If anyone wants to play co-op or fire fight hit me up

xbl: raptor2002

Did you not play Halo 3?? Bungie's been sucking for awhile now. Forget about it.

GTAIV killed my 2nd xbox when it launched.

Now ODST has killed #3. A month or so past warranty as well.

$150 later, I have 360 #4 and a brand new three year warranty.

I've managed to take apart xbox #3 for the fun of it. Chances of it going back together properly are slim.

Maybe I'll use one of my old repair boxes to send it back to MS in peices.

I'm (still) waiting for the rumored single-chip CPU/GPU 360, which should run much cooler then even the 65nm CPU/65nm GPU 360s.

Because although my PS3 shoots out a ton of heat, it's at least getting the heat out of the box, and the fans can go into overdrive if they need to.

^^ Definitely...such a good series.

Thought this was pretty funny, and true:

Its actually pretty funny because Bungie said numerous times when it was announced that they didnt think this was worth $60 and that they thought it should only be about $30-40 but then Micro$oft couldn't stand pricing a Halo title at less than $60 so they forced Bungie to charge that much.

^^I like my Arcade with the Jasper chipset, and think it runs EXTREMELY cool. I've yet to even encounter a hiccup with it. *knocks on wood*

^^^That sucks that the 3 year warranty didn't cover yours and you had to shell out the $150.

Its actually pretty funny because Bungie said numerous times when it was announced that they didnt think this was worth $60 and that they thought it should only be about $30-40 but then Micro$oft couldn't stand pricing a Halo title at less than $60 so they forced Bungie to charge that much.

Yeah, it's actually a genius move by Microsoft. People will still buy it just because of the name, and if it's less than $60, that's a lot of money they'd be missing out on.

I'm still playing World of Warcraft. I'm slowly leveling up a few alts, one of which I fully intend to make my main. She is currently at level 75 out of 80 so not too much more leveling on her.

I play alliance on Feathermoon incase anyone else is there (doubtful)