TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

I got Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the 360 Tuesday and needless to say this Marvel fanboy has been addicted. I'm in Mephisto's Realm (Hell), I have no idea how far that is in the game, but hopefully it isn't close to the end because I don't want the game to be complete any time soon. It's so awesome getting to play as some of my favorite characters and the plethora of Marvel characters is simply amazing.

10 days till BRAWL! I cant wait!

Im going to post a TR of me going to get the game Saturday night at midnight! Or atleast of me opening the game and starting it up! It will probobly be me with the game taking off plastic and then I faint on the floor of Nintendo fanboyism! LOL

10 days till BRAWL! I cant wait!

Im going to post a TR of me going to get the game Saturday night at midnight! Or atleast of me opening the game and starting it up! It will probobly be me with the game takie off plastic and then I faint on the floor of Nintendo fanboyism! LOL

Lucky! I need to get a Wii....Brawl is the only reason to have one IMO

Just bought the LOST video game for PS3. It's set up like episodes of LOST, with flashbacks, opening "Previously, on Lost" vignettes, and concluding scenes with the classic L O S T endings. Each episode is around 3 or 4 missions or tasks. You play a random character who had amnesia, but you interact with the Losties. It's been fun so far.