TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

• 2 weeks later...

My life has become a lot more boring due to circumstances, lately. I've had a PS4 for years, but I just really started putting it to use. A few people at work are playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I've been playing along with them for the past few weeks and it's a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

Aside from that, I hate to admit I occasionally play Fornight. Sometimes I drink beer with friends and school them in NHL 20, especially since at the moment I can't play real hockey with my screwed up shoulder. I started playing through Days Gone, but I haven't fired it up in a while. Every once in a blue moon my wife and I fire up the latest Border Lands and play together.

Rockman & Forte(Mega Man & Bass): Super Famicom/GBA

I’ve now played all 12 games in the original series.

Here’s my ranking of each game from best to worst

1. Mega Man II

2. Mega Man 11

3. Mega Man 7

4. Mega Man V

5. Mega Man VI

6. Mega Man IV

7. Mega Man 10

8. Mega Man 9

9. Mega Man

10. Mega Man III

11. Mega Man 8

12. Mega Man & Bass

GTA V PS4 again

This time I was messing around with some glitches I discovered. One of glitches was a teleport that allowed qme to obtain a specific vehicle that is only appears in a single mission.

GTA V is so good, I don't even bother with the missions, just going around the city wreaking havoc is so fun. Cant wait for GTA VI, whenever that is

Just "finished" playing Celeste on PS4 (ie: I made it to the top of the mountain; according to the achievement less than 11% of people make it that far. On my playthrough I didn't make it a priority to collect the strawberry bullshits though) and thought it was a great platformer. I died less than 2,000 times, which is a shock!

dff81dbd0a89c2216e490ff30ae8e227.jpg

My next goal is to collect all the tumors in "the end is nigh". Hit the 100 mark recently. Over 3,000 deaths in that game, lol.

Fun times!

• 2 months later...

As you may or may not know I'm a big fan of the jackbox party packs. DRAWFUL2 is free to download on a bunch of platforms right now. You can play over zoom/discord/etc. and only one person needs to own the game(s).

https://www.jackboxgames.com/drawful-two/

Scroll down for all the platforms and (free) pricing, and you're welcome!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’ll honest but I wouldn’t of have been so disappointed had Rockstar announced RDR2 PS5 instead. Heck I’d even take a remastered version of one of their older PS2 games over this supposed enhance and extended version of GTA V. Speaking of that we all know this has nothing to do with enhancing/extending the actual game but online only. Otherwise I think the only way this announcement wouldn’t of disappointed me is if the release year for GTA VI had been revealed as well.

^ So will you be buying the game again then? I knon I won’t be unless they allow us to transfer our PS4 story mode data to the PS5.

• 1 month later...

Cuphead finally released out of nowhere on the ps4 yesterday so I've been playing that. It is probably the most brutally tough game I have tried to actually finish and I've been loving it so far. If you've never played it before please do. You won't regret it.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't normally jump on internet favorite games, which come and go fast e.g. untitled goose but as a fan of Takeshi's Castle as a child, I have been playing Fall Guys. I am awful at it though, I can't see myself getting platinum with this game with the win 5 games in a row trophy.

• 4 weeks later...

Started playing my first new game in a long time today... "Fall Guys" on PS4. A fun casual game that gets intense with 60 players.

I can see how it could get stale after a little bit but hopefully they add more free content. I don't know much about how it works since my wife bought the game.

Edit: just saw some others post above lol

I've always been more of a Nintendo guy, and am currently working my way through Super Mario Odyssey. It's a lot of fun, but I don't know if I'd put it on the same level as other 3D Marios like 64 or Galaxy. I'm also playing Overcooked 2 with the wife and am really digging it. It's cute, challenging in the right ways, and I really dig the multiplayer aspect. I'm trying to get my sister and brother hooked on it so we can all play together.

Playing gta v online now..Waiting for ps5 release ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Who is there?!
Website with best high school relatedtranslation services https://thewordpoint.com/services/certified/high-school-certificates in it! 
Keep studiyng and the life will be easy 💫

I've always been more of a Nintendo guy, and am currently working my way through Super Mario Odyssey. It's a lot of fun, but I don't know if I'd put it on the same level as other 3D Marios like 64 or Galaxy. I'm also playing Overcooked 2 with the wife and am really digging it. It's cute, challenging in the right ways, and I really dig the multiplayer aspect. I'm trying to get my sister and brother hooked on it so we can all play together.

Odyssey is a great game, in fact, I think the only game I've ever completed fully 100%.

Right now I'm playing DBZ Kakarot. Very good but too much collecting stuff I feel.