TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

• 2 months later...

I just completed the Guitar Hero 3 career mode on medium. 8 year old me would be impressed while stuck on the final boss battle on easy. Songs like Knights of Cydonia, Raining Blood, and Through the fire and flames are still hard as $#!t though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This weeks game for was Street Fighter 2010 the Final Fight on NES. If you haven’t heard of it you should really give it a try. All I’ll say is it has absoutly nothing to do with Street Fighter or Final Fight. Up next will Super Pitfall NES.

For those who are into video games, and are in the Vancouver area and/or visiting our annual fair, The PNE, this coming August, they have a special free admission exhibit on the history of video games!

Game Changers: The Evolution of Video Games

FREE with admission Garden Auditorium | Open Daily | 11am – 10:00pm

This free, highly interactive and immersive exhibition that explores how technological advancements have shaped game play in video gaming systems and transformed the way we interact with technology. See amazing artifacts showcasing the 70 most influential games of all time as well as Canadian innovation in the sector, including original concept art, storyboard and level designs by Canadian designers.

Game Changers is a travelling exhibition developed and produced by the Canada Science and Technology Museum in partnership with the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council and Electronic Arts. The exhibition’s tour is managed by Science North.

The PNE runs from August 17 - Sept. 05. http://www.pne.ca

GameChangers-PNE.png.00ee1becf42b0913555a18b992cd5eed.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I've been playing Super Mario Maker 2, and I've been loving building levels with the new features available. The story mode is pretty cool too. What is your favorite new enemy or item in the game? Mine's the switch blocks, and the spine puffer fish that eats you from Super Mario World.

I also found this pretty cool video series called "Salty Mario Maker 2." It features some amazing players, and some salty ones as well Beware, there is some "language" in the videos from the Salty players. [youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

Hey everyone! I've been playing Super Mario Maker 2, and I've been loving building levels with the new features available. The story mode is pretty cool too. What is your favorite new enemy or item in the game? Mine's the switch blocks, and the spine puffer fish that eats you from Super Mario World.

I also found this pretty cool video series called "Salty Mario Maker 2." It features some amazing players, and some salty ones as well Beware, there is some "language" in the videos from the Salty players. [youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

I've been playing, haven't built any levels yet too busy playing story mode and user levels. Very addicting

• 2 weeks later...

Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure. I only played it for like 30 minutes before I gave up because like every LJN movie based game on NES it was shit and I couldn’t even figure out how to get past the first level. I switched to Beettlejuice instead to play more LJN shit. Who Framed Roger Rabbit is up next.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...