TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I picked up a Super Nintendo and decided to get a few games I remember enjoying as a kid. Can I just say that Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars is one of the most underrated video games of all time. Seriously this game is ridiculous.

^ Totally agree. There was a sequel in the works for N64, but somehow Square ended up being replaced by Hudson Soft, who did the Mario Party games. Not sure the story behind it, but that's how Paper Mario was born. An interesting game, but not nearly up to the standard of the original. Super Mario RPG is simply a requirement if you own a Super NES.

^ Totally agree. There was a sequel in the works for N64, but somehow Square ended up being replaced by Hudson Soft, who did the Mario Party games. Not sure the story behind it, but that's how Paper Mario was born. An interesting game, but not nearly up to the standard of the original. Super Mario RPG is simply a requirement if you own a Super NES.

I picked up a Super Nintendo and decided to get a few games I remember enjoying as a kid. Can I just say that Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars is one of the most underrated video games of all time. Seriously this game is ridiculous.

Mario RPG is one of my absolute favorites! SNES is still my favorite system of all time!

I've been playing a lot of Diablo III recently. I spent way too much of the 90's with Diablo II, and this is a worthy sequel. There's almost an overwhelming amount of things to do. Hurling Magic Missiles at hordes of skeletons is a great way to spend any evening.

• 2 weeks later...

I realize I'm years late to this but I picked up the Arkham trilogy in a sale and they are so good. Mark Hamill is just incredible as the joker as always, and the gameplay is really good. I put it on hard and died a bit in the first predator room since I'm not too good a gamer but never once did I feel cheated or find it cheap, everytime I died I knew it was something I did or made a stupid mistake, which is something since normally I'm quick to blame the game.

Without spoilers it's just a shame the final boss was what it was, so close to being a perfect game for me.