TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

I picked up Forza 4 at around 3PM today and installed all the add-ons. By 3:30 I was fully engrossed in it. This game is amazing! If you have Forza 3, it is not that much different, as it only has a handful of new tracks, but the visuals are even more impressive.

I'm just dying for UPS to come 'round right now with my LCE of Forza 4 today, the wait is killing me!

Let's see, there a few games that have caught my attention. Someone said Rage was pretty great

Rage had some pretty average reviews, and a rocky PC launch.

I had it pre-ordered for PC, I'm not that far into it, but so far I'd say it's a fairly average shooter. A bit of a letdown considering how long it's been in development. It's a decent game, but with so many awesome games coming out at the same time, your money might be better spent elsewhere IMHO.

I don't like that most of the cars that you win for driver levels in Forza 4 are at the top of their class, so you really cannot do anything to them unless to want to move them up a few classes Part of me wants to do it, but part of me does not think that a Mazdaspeed 3 belongs in the B or A divisions.

Let's see, there a few games that have caught my attention. Someone said Rage was pretty great

Rage had some pretty average reviews, and a rocky PC launch.

I had it pre-ordered for PC, I'm not that far into it, but so far I'd say it's a fairly average shooter. A bit of a letdown considering how long it's been in development. It's a decent game, but with so many awesome games coming out at the same time, your money might be better spent elsewhere IMHO.

I was sold on Rage simply because the TV ad has A Perfct Circles "Pet" playing, love that song. Still haven't had a chance to pick up the game though. I'll be picking up Saints Row 3 and the new Assassins Creed before I get Rage I think.

Anyone have Civilization 5? I've never played any of the CIV games, but Im really interested in playing it. Reviews, thoughts, etc?

I have it, and have enjoyed it. Although I sometimes find it frustrating. I find the AI can sometimes be tough to beat. It's just such a complex game that it can be alot to take in.

^I really loved the Pokemon games back when the original red and blue came out in the late 90's, but after silver/gold I lost interest because I felt like the population of Pokemon was becoming too large, and each one wasn't as unique anymore because there simply weren't enough new ideas for creatures.

Pokémon FireRed

Heading to the Elite Four, currently. I can't beat my rival!!!!!

Any other pokemon nerds here?

I am!

I played up to Black/White but skipped the remakes. I may play through them when I have the time. The B/W generation is actually my personal fave (been playing since the originals).

Pokémon FireRed

Heading to the Elite Four, currently. I can't beat my rival!!!!!

Any other pokemon nerds here?

I am!

I played up to Black/White but skipped the remakes. I may play through them when I have the time. The B/W generation is actually my personal fave (been playing since the originals).

I did like Black/White, but it really is just too easy. I've been learning this the hard way playing FireRed. There are no real puzzles, the elite four is a joke the first round, and there is no way that you would not be able to catch the legendary! It annoys me so much, that what was at one point one of the most challenging games out there has become so easy.