TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

^^Did you get the free soundtrack? If you bought it on the 19 or 20, and registered it online, you got the soundtrack cd for free. Can't wait to be rocking down the street this summer in my car blaring Ocarina of Time

^Cool

Still playing Zelda, just got my Boomerang (Not the Vekoma) and destroyed one of those swinging tentacles. Now to figure out where to go, wish I can just ditch that lazy Zora princess. Instead, I throw her into enemies.

Update: Just defeated the jellyfish thing in Jabu Jabu...now comes the point where Link's childhood comes to an end and faces the realities of the adult world and how 'miserable' it is. Atleast this is the metaphor my coworker explained to me and how we relate to Link. Well, gotta head to the castle to see what's up.

Cleaning up my room, I located my copy of the original Ocarina of Time and the copy that came with my Gamecube (which has Master Quest). So I now have all 3 generations within an arm's reach at the moment.

Everybody, I have an announcement.

Team Fortress 2 is now completely free to play.

There is no catch. Valve decided that the Mann Co. store, which is COMPLETELY optional (since you can get every single item available from the game's random drop system for free), is popular enough to fully support the game, so they made the game free for everybody. If you haven't tried the game yet, now you have no excuse. It's amazing. Now go download the game, and have fun.

Do you download it through Steam or something like that? Or can you get it on Xbox? I must get it!

It's only on Steam. Which is a good thing, in my opinion, because the Xbox version (along with the PS3 version) is extremely dated compared to the PC version, which has had 200+ rather major updates, which completely changed the game for the better. Item drops, customizable loadouts, tons of maps, more game modes, higher player count per server, and more.

lol, It's too bad though. It's practically unplayable on my computer! I just downloaded it after a bit of waiting, ran it through Steam (which I have but never use), cranked down all the graphics options, and it STILL slayed the crap out of my computer. FPS just plummeted to single digits.

I guess I won't be enjoying Valve's gift! At least until I get a new computer or graphics card.

I think it's mainly a RAM issue. From what I hear, basically if you have Vista, you can pretty much guarantee that your RAM is cut in half so to speak because it's such a bad system. Going by that rule of thumb (whether it's true or not), I have 1GB of RAM. Although, I have FPS dips in NoLimits even when 3Ds don't get too involved, so that's probably saying that I don't have much hope.

And I have a computer that just so happens to be the "not-as-customizable" Slim edition. Yay.

After playing Ocarina of Time 3D, I decided to try out the Gamecube version (the bundle that came with my GCN). Wow, the graphics look quite dated compared to the 3DS counterpart. Still a great game however.

On the 3DS version, I just got to the Fire Temple only to have those jelly monsters (Like-Likes) get a mouthful of Link and eat his red tunic and shield. Glad I didn't save after that otherwise I would have been a bit screwed and have to rack up a healthy chunk of rupees.

Has anyone given Child of Eden a go yet? I piked up a kinect at Christmas time after being nagged by the other half that it would be fun and like all the other kinects, it's been gathering dust ever since.

I love Rez so much, so I'm hoping for more crazy fun.

Shadows of the Damned looks like it could be awesome. Killer7 was one of last generations best games.

I recently bought a used 3DO on Amazon. This old system may have been a failure, but it still has some stuff worth checking out, unlike other duds like the CD-i. Best of all, it predated region codes, so it can read burned games!

I've already burned quite a few games for it, including Gex and Samurai Showdown.

Who wants to hop on Modern Warfare 2 and do this routine with me sometime? Maybe we can finally get some enjoyment out of that game, just from reactions.

Also, I bought Fallout and Fallout 2 from GoodOldGames the other day. The first is hard as hell to learn, but once I finally figured out how to do stuff, it's pretty awesome. I look forward to progressing further into the game.