TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

"Bully" PS2 game

verticalzero

Thanks to "Rockstar" everyone can do things at school which you would not be able to get away with in real life.

Skipping school, running amock, hitting other kids, riding the the "Roller-coaster", "Octopus" and "Big Wheel" / driving "Go-Karts" at the Carnival.

Anyone finished the game yet..?

Some sad MP's in the UK want this game "banned".

It's one of the best games on PS2 after Manhunt.

What are your views on this game..?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played it yet but I plan to eventually, it looks like a lot ot fun. I'm not surprised to hear that there are complaints about the game and that people want it banned as I was expecting that to happen as soon as I saw a preview of the game in a game magazine a while ago.

Big deal. All these people saying video games affect kids dont know what they are talking about, and have probably never played a game in their life...

Kids are not idiots... they wont play a game where a guy goes into school and shoots his teachers, then think they can do it too...

Im picking it up this weekend, looking forward to it. Wonder if it will bring back memories of playing skool daze?

I still cant believe they had to change the name in the UK. The ironic thing is, its not really about bullying at all.

Some kid in the shop the other day was with his mother choosing a game. he was about 9 or so. He picked up a copy of Lego StarWars. His mum looked at the 3+ logo and said "thats for babies" and made him put it back. I wonder if he walked out with an 18 rated game?

I think the problem is that too many people are up in arms about games when they really dont have a clue cos they have never played. Hopefully this will change for future generations, as their parents are more likely to have been gamers themselves.

Somehow I just see it as a game that I won't buy because...

1.I have no interest buying the game.

2.I don't own a PS2! I don't even have a XBOX, Playstation, etc. I just have a computer, and a GameBoy Advanced SP (which I haven't played with since who knows when)

I just have no opinion.

Kids are not idiots...

Kids ARE idiots.

That being said I agree that video games do not affect kids in the way the media would want you to believe.

You just gotta let kids be kids, and let them be idiots. So what if the dumbest one's will just kill themselves off, it's survival of the fittest.

Kids are not idiots...

Kids ARE idiots.

That being said I agree that video games do not affect kids in the way the media would want you to believe.

You just gotta let kids be kids, and let them be idiots. So what if the dumbest one's will just kill themselves off, it's survival of the fittest.

I take that offensivley Paul!

Sheet!

-Ryan

I love games where you get to kill people or run other cars off the road. And yet, I'm one of the most unviolent people ever.

the word you were looking for was "non-violent"

but, despite the fact that kids ARE idiots.... games really don't make them any more or less violent. If a kid is stupid enough to shoot up his scholl... he was probably going to do it anyway.

there are worse things out there than videogames... like McDonalds, MTV, Paris Hilton......

2.I don't own a PS2! I don't even have a XBOX, Playstation, etc. I just have a computer, and a GameBoy Advanced SP (which I haven't played with since who knows when)

Dude me to. Except swap SP with DS.

The game sounds interesting, though i can tell you, it will not come out here without someone filing a complait thingy.