TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Ride at Knotts?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knotts already has too many coasters in that area. I really hope knotts does not get a new coaster in the near future until they come up with a good expansion plan which would do more then just add another coaster credit, but rather create something exiting and on par with past creations (though, I myself, may be dreaming in vain as well. )

^ I have not had the chance to ride the one at MoA but i have had the chance to ride Spinning Dragons at WoF which is the exact clone.

Its fun, but its not super thrilling, doesn't really spin, and has little airtime. Its a great family attraction and that's about it.

I actually think it would be a good addition to a park like Knotts because they only have Jaguar and Timberline Twister for Family and Kid coasters

I would look at it as a loss to enthusiasts, but a big + for Cedar Fair

Well, the Mauer Sohne spinners are freking amazing! I wish they'd get a custom one of these, or, at least, a custom spinner in general, instead of a clone. Although, a clone of Spinball Whizzer, Dragon's Fury, or Taratnula wouldn't bother me.