TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFMM Fright Fest (10/29/06)

So yeah, we went... I didnt really like it a ton but it was fun. So, yeah. We got to the park around 2 in the afternoon and stuff. We first headed up to tatsu only to find it had a three hour line. Then went to Deja Vu to find it had an hour and a half line so we headed over to Freefall. The line was like 15 minutes so we went on it. It wasnt amazing but it was fun. I like how it shakes and moves alot leaning you back and forward and back and forward. After that we headed over to Colossus and rode it backwards in the "front" (we were looking at the track faceing backwards). It was AMAZING. The most fun i have ever had on colossus. The best part about it was that i didnt look backwards the entire time so it was all a surprise to me. After that we went to the batman show. It wasnt anything special, just alot of blowing up stuff. After that, we watched this globe of death thing with the bmx ppl riding around in this metal ball. It was kinda cool. Then we made our way up the mountain to Ninja. Rode that with no wait and then headed back down the mountain. We stopped and waited 45 mins. for the Jokers Hideout maze. It was fun and had some interesting surprises. Next we did Carnage E. hall It was also fun, nothing too scary but more speciall effects than the others. Then, the dissapointment. Next we went to the asylum. It was supposed to be a 3, it wasnt. It was more like a 1. Most pathetic thing ever. After that we went up to Willouighbys house maze thing... and did that. By far the best maze of them all. It was fun and interesting all at the same time. After that i rode ninja one more time and then left.

Maze ratings (out of 5)

Jokers Hideout- 4

Willobigys "thingy" (dont remember the name)- 5

Asylum- 2

Carnage E. Hall- 4

they were all pretty good, exept the asylum. so yeah

freefalls back open!!! go ride it!!! its actually really fun...

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days