TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Top Thrillz: Rocky Thrills "11-8" Stalion video!

Top Thrillz Inc. has done it again. But this time, they take over a moutain outside of the city of Denver. This park is themed to the western/moutain type. The park is to be a family park. With 4-6 coasters. Two of them being big thrills. Its first sucess is Rodeo, a GCI wooden coaster, twisting itself along a moutain side. Enjoy the pics!

The logo.

The station for the coaster.

This is the front of the station, where the trains depart, and the fly-by begins.

The airtime hill provides lots of ejector airtime. Being its right after the first drop.

The first drop lies on a bed of rocks. It picks up speed then shoots into the airtime hill.

Two trains. Woooot

The brake run, ending the ride.

Rodeo pops up over the trees. You can see the beautiful moutain range behind it.

More soon!

--Zack

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comments, and kind remarks! Now heres another update in return. I hope you enjoy. The update is mainly focused on some new rides and a resturaunt. Also the new entrance to Rodeo is pictured in this update! ;D

Thanks.

--Zack

Fisherman's Inn, the resturaunt. The sign is from Shy Guy's Catfish Cove set. All credit goes to him for the sign.

Inside Fisherman's Inn.

Wicked Wheel.

The station for Rocky Falls.

The sign that is on the station.

One of the many buildings/tunnels you encounter on the ride.

There are many sights to see on this ride.

Once again, another tunnel.

The scene before the massive 130ft drop into the lake.

The drop, which provides the thrill of the ride.

Ending the update with the entrance to Rodeo.

More soon!

Thanks for the great replies guys! This update is focused on Rocky Falls progress, and Rodeo's night view. Enjoy!

--Zack

Ok lets start with Rocky Falls. This is just another view of the drop.

Bottom of the drop, entering the slplash down.

Through the trees.

Ending of the ride.

And finally an overview. Now I'm not sure if I am completely happy witht he ride, so don't be surprised if their are changes.

And now! A beautiful sight. Rodeo all lit up at night. (Thanks Vodhin for the string lights on the lift hill!)

The ride is really uniquely lit up. Lights are very spread out, and some parts are pitch black.

The airtime hill is very well seen.

Station fly through angle #1.

Station fly through angle #2.

The midway so far. (excuse me for the missing path piece.)

More soon!

Comments are greatly appriciated.

The park itself is nice but i'm going to stray from usual TPR stlye and say something negative.

The water ride looks to short, try adding more drops, scenery and maybe a story line.

I wasn't really going for that JP style ride. I just wanted it to climb the mountain and then descend back down. But like I said in my on caption, Im not happy with it fully, so there might be changes. Thanks for your concern.