TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Riddles

RNRC

Sorry if there's already a topic on this. I couldn't find one.

A man is driving down a narrow road. There are no other cars on the road and there are no lamposts or lights. He hasn't got his headlights on and the moon is not out.

The man stops the car when he sees a dead body laying in the road. How did he see them?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct!

Denise makes a bet with Elaine. Denise says, I bet you $60 that if you sit in a chair, I can make you get up before I can run around it three times. I can't phisically touch you. She wins the bet. How?

Once while hiking up Mt. Rocky came across me a man with three sisters, each sister had 7 sons, 2 of the sisters had 8 sons and one sister had 5 sons, each son had 2 dogs, except for the sons of the last sister mentioned, who had 3 dogs, each dog mentioned had 2 puppies,

how many people did I see hiking up Mt. Rocky?

I had to go back and reread it. I think the wording on the first part of your sentence is what screwed me up "Once while hiking up Mt. Rocky came across me a man with three sisters". It should probably be "along with" or something to denote they are actually there. As it's written right now, it's confusing.

Ok, I'm done with the riddles for today! Someone else can try to answer some now!

I had to go back and reread it. I think the wording on the first part of your sentence is what screwed me up "Once while hiking up Mt. Rocky came across me a man with three sisters". It should probably be "along with" or something to denote they are actually there. As it's written right now, it's confusing.

Ok, I'm done with the riddles for today! Someone else can try to answer some now!

actually, if I said "along with" it would iply that he was hiking along with me, meaning he would be going up as well.

A man has to walk accross a bridge. He is carrying two heavy beachballs. Each ways 100 pounds. The man also ways 100 pounds so that's 200 pounds in all. The bridge can onlt take 150 pounds. He doesn't throw one of the beachballs over so how does he do it?

A man has to walk accross a bridge. He is carrying two heavy beachballs. Each ways 100 pounds. The man also ways 100 pounds so that's 200 pounds in all. The bridge can onlt take 150 pounds. He doesn't throw one of the beachballs over so how does he do it?

Technically the answer is that he juggles them, so one ball is always in the air, but I cant help but wonder if the G forces inflicted byt he balls being tossed in the air or being caught replace the weight of the ball in the air

The one with yellow teeth, nobody has perfect sparkling white teeth so his are fake.

you're right, but thats not why.

the reason is that they cant preform dental work on themselves, that means the one wiht the good teeth has his teeth done at the one with the rotten teeth, making him the better dentist

The one with yellow teeth, nobody has perfect sparkling white teeth so his are fake.

you're right, but thats not why.

the reason is that they cant preform dental work on themselves, that means the one wiht the good teeth has his teeth done at the one with the rotten teeth, making him the better dentist

That's correct.

A father is driving his son to school. The car is hit by a bus and the father is killed. The son is rushed to hospital. The surgeon takes one look at him and says "oh no, that's my son". How?

The surgeon is the boy's mother OR the surgeon is the boy's other father.

Take your pick.

A poem puzzle:

My first, when in triplicate,comes before dot

My second, in brain, but not thinking or thought

My third is the third in the wall-jumper, true

My fourth is in Yoshi and Mario, too

My fifth is in Bowser and Koopa and old

My sixth is the basis of life, so I'm told

My seventh, in Goomba, Toad, mushroom, and grow

My eighth is in shoulder, not head, knee, or toe

My ninth is a letter that looks like a one

My tenth is the opposite. Three-quarters done!

My 'leventh is one in the stuff Bobby drank

My twelfth is in Abrams but never in tank

My thirteenth, in blue, red, green, yellow and pearl

My fourteenth decided to give this a whirl

My fifteenth, when inverted, came at the start

My whole is the longest in Mario Kart

Where helices, airtime, and jumps intertwine

Don't go around three times. Twice will be fine.

WHAT AM I?