TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How insulting...

I cannot believe there is actually a theme park called "PEDROLAND". I found it on this new travel site called ********* - the site was cool, and they list tons of other parks, but this Pedroland is a joke- and I'm not even hispanic.

Thrillmaster

// please become part of the "Community" before posting links to the site.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How can Pedroland be insulting? Maybe the ower's name is Pedro and he decided to name the park after himself? If my name was Pedro I would be overjoyed if a park was named after me. Or if the park has a mexican theme (which most likely has)? That's just opinion.

-Chris-

I dont find it insulting what so ever. If anything, you might be the racial one for automatically connecting Pedro to Mexican Culture. Pedro could be anyones name. Like they said above, nothing is wrong with naming the park after yourself....

So...I dont see the argument here

-Ryan

Do they at least have a jump the fence ride?

lol, thats good.

I read about a deal down in Mexico where you pay like $15 to simulate crossing the boarder. They give you a guide, take off at night and have to avoid the boarder patrol and cross a river or something like that. Lasts about 6 hours and is supposed to be pretty popular.