Scad.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Elissa rode one once.

You basically travel up in an elevator type thing after getting suited up, connect to this rope thing that holds you, and gravity takes over as you are released and fall as if off a building.

--Davon "No...way" Dorsey

P.S. This is just from insight. I've never ridden one. And probably...never will.

Do they have to like tie your hands or somethig? Because im sure not every single person would be able to keep their hands perfectly straight up. Also what if you bend your leg?

I worked on the one in Dallas. You put your hands through loops so that you won't try and move. They way you are suspended in the harness, your basically in the fetal position, so that your butt is the lowest point. The 3 summers I worked there, I never saw anyone land wrong (except for a couple workers who were free diving with out a harness and doing flips).

This would be better than bungee jumping for me because I don't think my parents would let me ad plus I don't know how old you have to be. Is there an age limit?

No just a weight limit (240 lb at the one in Dallas). I've seen men in their 60's on it.

It is not very hard to video tape it either. I did video taped people quite a bit. Just put on a climbing harness and safety to the cage, saftey the camera to the cage and then stradle the opening above the person and film.

I did it at Extreme World in Wisonsin Dells, i LOVED it! But comared to bungee jumping honestly i thought it was just mehh..., but remember thats compared to bungee jumping. I felt completly safe doing it (seriously lol) and it was over quick. With bungee jumping for some reason it felt unsafe, but it lasted longer. If you plan to try it there get the combo thing for the Scad and the Bungee, if they still have it.

Kevin(is insane)M.

p.s i rode avalanche right after in the front (GREAT NIGHT!!)

I would never do a SCAD, I don't go on "Freefalls" or "Shot n drops" either.

I've been on MF, never go on TTD and KK, it's the speed and height.

I'm not a fan of "LIM" coasters. "Stealth" and "Rita" are a no-no

Anyone like the "Super Booster" and "Boosters", e.g. Blackpool BP or on Brighton Pier...?