TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Congrats to Robb and Elissa

pkdcoaster

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF?!?!?

I go on a trip for two weeks and you guys try to make a replacement for me? Everything that babies can do I can do better! I am officially challenging the baby to a crying competition the day he is born! We shall see who is the one who really has nothing better to do than to whine about things that noone cares about all day!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I'm bored

I am officially challenging the baby to a crying competition the day he is born! We shall see who is the one who really has nothing better to do than to whine about things that noone cares about all day!!!

]

I'm pretty sure there are several other candidates that could beat the baby in a crying competition. Let the nominations begin!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*hops on the late news wagon*

A third Alvey child! Although this one will probably adore rodents as well. And pasta. And... yeah...

I will echo everyone else and extend my very belated congratulations as well. Although I'm highly amused over how the child was literally planned around roller coasters. Years from now, you can tell him or her that. And the kid will look at you blankly and go "*sigh* parents!"

And anyone who's wondering how the kid will turn out can probably get a clue from... well, I guess Dallas and Bethany or something. Speaking of which--dayam, is Dallas really 11 already? Scary how time flies. I remember when Robb posted that vid of Dallas's first California Screamin' ride.

And now I sound like some weird stalker. This is what happens when it's 3 AM and you've been working on architecture for about 12 hours.

Congratulations, Robb and Elissa!!

Congradulation Robb and Elissa!

Good Luck with the Little Alvey. Wonder what the Little Alvey will be like? Like Elissa or Robb? Mmm... or both?

Again, CONGRAD!

_\nn/

Amazingly, she/he may have aspects of both, one or the other. All 3 of my kids are vastly different. It's an amazing thing.

Janelle will ride anything (Biggest being The Voyage At Holiday World)

Jacob is more hesistant (The Raven is his biggest one)

Kaitlyn: Comeon now She's an INFANT!