TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Borro River (Important Announcement Pg.6)

I started this project over at RCPro but since those forums are down and will be down for a couple of months I will just post my park updates here. To start this project I will show you some overviews of what the updates on RCPro were of. The park currently has a waterpark and two coasters. Heres some overviews...

First is an overview of the theme park area so far. The woodie is an out n' back woodie named Disaster. The suspended coaster is a typical suspended coaster called Ultra Escape. I also have put some flats and on the right of the screenshot is the entrance to the park...

The next screenshot is an overview of the waterpark. The two waterslides (red and silver) that are next to each other are called Mega Racers and the other slide (yellow and grey) is called Yellow Jacket. The pool that the slides go into has a middle section in it which is a baby pool. The pool to the left of the screenshot is home to a lazy river which is not viewable due to the trees. This pool also has a iceburg decoration in the middle along with a little waterfall play area...

This last overview is an overview of this entire 200x200 park so far...

The next update of this park will be on the 30th and updates will be the 10th, 20th, and 30th of every month.

I hope you like this park so far and please comment!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow man, it looks great. Even though you aren't over filled with scenery, it still has that realistic touch to it. I really like the woodie, it reminds me of Colossos at Heide Park and Shivering Timbers at MIA. I think that you may have a few too many trees. You should delete come of them and, if you can, put other types of trees in too.

So far, very nice,

Spaminacan11

hey matt, this is elitesk8er93 from rcpro But neways this looks realy nice! I'm realy liking the woody and the other coaster (dont know what kind of coaster that is). Well, can't wait for some more updates and I will be checking this thread alot .

UPDATE! The park has yet again developed another update of Borro River. In this update there is an addition to the waterpark and a brand new coaster! Without further adue here is the update...

Lets get right to the coaster! The coaster is a reverse freefall coaster called Take-Off...

Station and first part of Take-Off's track...

End of track/freefall section of Take-Off...

Suicide (silver freefall), bathrooms (brown building) and Fruit Punch Stall (red building)...

Ice Cream Stall (white building) and some flats...

Now to the water park! The addition includes a new splash boat ride and a restuarant....

Overview of waterpark...

Overview of theme park...

Overview of everything

As you can see there is still alot of space to be filled in for the theme park but if you look at the waterpark, there isnt much so chances are the next update will be the last update of the waterpark. Once the waterpark is finished, instead of one coaster per update there will be two per update.

Next update on Nov. 10!

Please Comment

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!

Well it turns out that I finished everything I needed (except for one thing which I will talk about later in this update) that I had on the list for this update. In this update there will be a new coaster, new flats and an addition to the waterpark. Enjoy!

First lets start with the brand new B&M floorless called American Racer. This coaster features lots of inversions and over 4,700 feet! Heres some pictures of the layout...

Station

First part of lift...

End of lift and drop...

Cobra roll...

Hill after cobra roll...

Loop...

S-Turn going up into a turn which leads to a small hill going up then down...

Hill going back up to the MCBR...

Turning drop to hill with barrel roll...

Down the hill with the barrel roll and into the station...

Inside the station building the coaster turns, pops out and goes into turns...

A bunch of turns going through the trees...

After the turns theres a little hill (not visible) which leads to a helix...

Brake run...

Overview of American Racer...

I made a half-pipe ride called The Death Penalty...

Here you see a pirate ship called The Viking Ship and a corndog stall...

I followed -->COASTERGUY<--'s idea on the roto-drop and added glass...

Now to the waterpark...

Instead of adding another slide to the Yellow Jacket platform I made whole other slide. This slide is not finished (platform, scenery) but sometime this week I will post a picture of it finished...

The custom supports for that slide took FOREVER!

I have also added a Ice Cold Drink stall...

Space I need to fill in and also you can see the three tunnels that travel under the mountain...

Theme park overview...

Waterpark overview...

This is the end of the update but I need some suggestions of TWO things. First, as I said earlier, I need suggestions for my flats (scenery suggestions etc.). I also need suggestions of what to put on the mountain range. I dont really want to put trees on there because I would think it would look kind of weird.

Update on the 20th!

Please Comment

For the mountains, I suggest maybe a couple chairlifts to the top. Maybe make the tops snow or rocks. Then have some complex waterfalls and streams coming down the side and put in trees. As long as is itsn't completely trees, it wouldn't look bad.

You could do an alpine slide with a bobsled coaster weaving under a chairlift. Just try to hide any rides you put on the mountains. It would look much cooler that way. Other than that, it is coming along very nicely.

UPDATE!

This update features a new coaster, two new restruants, flat rides and an update to American Racer's station...

Lets get right to the new mulidimension...

This multidimension features 4 inversions and is called Banshee...

Station/Queue Area

Lift

First Section of Ride

Inline Twists

Turn and more Inline Twists

Helix and Brake Run

Overview of Banshee

Flat Ride called The Trimmer

Restaurant called Aunt Jem's

A little helicopter ride called Rescue Copters which features Two Mini Tunnels that you might be able to see

Layout of Rescue Choppers

Another Restaurant called Pinewood Buffet

Heres American Racer's station that I tried to make better. I added little sidings on the top part of the side walls. I couldn't think of anything else to add so suggestions on what to add would be appreciated

I started to fill in the parking lot area with trees but my fingers hurt so much from clicking so Ill fill the rest in later

This message marks the end of this update, hope you enjoyed it!

Future updates will each feature TWO coasters instead of just one.

Oh and I couldn't get the bobsled and chairlift to work on the mountain, it looked kind of weird but anymore suggestions are appreciated!

Please Comment!

The only thing i would do is change the gardens in the front of Pinewood buffet becuase those brown flowers just look plain ugly. also what you could do the satition is take out that glass window and put a regular window in and then add a balcony above it and it will look alot better. Also the multidimension coaster looks awesome. keep up the good work.