TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal studios Florida - Recreation (Shrek finished)

Still lookin good! What kind of ride is Shrek going to be? Also you can edit your first post and change the description to say you have a new update.

It's not gonna be a ride, Im gonna make a whole theatre Inside the building

And yeah i know, Its just that Im posting this at 4 different forums and I really can't be bothered.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Shrek update!

My personal favourite shot so far

Inside the main theatre

Again

Originally I was going to theme the pre-show room, But If I want to completely theme the Mummy I'm going to have to leave stuff from other rides out (Espacially If you can't see them), So I'm sorry If that dissapoints anyone... But I'll make It up with the Mummy.

Next thing to do on my list Is to do some paths to cover up the bare green patches you can see It the pics and also finish the rest of production central.

Hope ya'll liked It!

WOW! that looks so real. where did you get that shrek film? Anyways cant wait for the next update.

The film was released as a spin-off DVD which you can buy off of Amazon or whatever, I just happened to have It so I stuck It In my PC and took a screenshot.

hey man this park looks amazing so far, usf geek i was wondering if you could help me, im doing a course in graphics about structure and im doing theme parks, my objective is to make my own theme park and im making my own universal park called Universal Stduios: Movie World London, my m8s think the video of thhis roller coaster i designed looks good, its for the halloween event im puttin on in the theme park soooo, i was wondering if you could get back to me about your scenery because i could really do with scenery like yours

I just downloaded Milkshape and SketchUps free versions,hoping to learn how to make my own custom scenery.

Are they easy to learn how to use?

edit:I think I have sketchup down pretty well...now how do you get hem into RCT3?

::twiches:: can't wait to see Mummy!

Its a LONG LONG process....

Update! (Sorta)

Revenge of the Mummy teaser!!

I just downloaded Milkshape and SketchUps free versions,hoping to learn how to make my own custom scenery.

Are they easy to learn how to use?

edit:I think I have sketchup down pretty well...now how do you get hem into RCT3?

::twiches:: can't wait to see Mummy!

Its a LONG LONG process....

Update! (Sorta)

Revenge of the Mummy teaser!!

O darnit.

WOW.That teaser was Amazing