TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movie Park Germany Discussion Thread

Painting an SLC is not exactly what Movie Park needs, but in 2020 we take what we are given right!??!

Only if it's painted in camouflage so that no unwary person can find it.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Movie Park announced their 2021 attraction this week.

It's an Itamin Multidimensional coaster (Same as Th13teen (Alton Towers), Inferno (Cinecittà World))

Track Length: 532 Meters (1745,4 FT)

Speed: 60 Km/h (37,3 MPH)

Two Launches (One Forward, One Backwards)

360 Degree turn table

Onboard Audio

Trains: 3 trains with 3 cars for 12 people per train.

Capacity: 900 People per Hour

(Source for Coaster info.)

To be honest wasn't expecting a coaster but this one sound really fun. Curious how they handle this one, if it's like Van Hellsing or more traditional indoor coasters (Some effects).

Sounds like a great addition for them! We really liked Inferno a lot. Th13teen, well, it was a tad overhyped but is fine too.

I agree with what others have said. It's a good park, but with so much other greatness nearby it would be hard to recommend going there over another park. Now, they're on the right track with Star Trek and if they can RMC that god awful woodie then it all of a sudden really becomes a destination!

I say "amen" to this. Get RMC to redo Bandit, and the park will be worth visiting. I think the the Star Trek coaster was a step in the right direction, too.

A park representative actually stated that they don't have any plans to RMC Bandit. According to him, it is actually the most popular ride of the park and they believe re-tracking the ride is better investment, as they have been doing so for the past couple of off seasons.

According to him, it is actually the most popular ride of the park and they believe re-tracking the ride is better investment, as they have been doing so for the past couple of off seasons.

Whatever he's smoking, I want some.

As for the 2021 addition, I can't think of a better use of that space. I'm curious how it will stack up against Van Helsing, though. It will almost certainly come down to theming.