TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movie Park Germany Discussion Thread

Okay wait a minute... What the hell is that? That looks crazy! I'm already in love with that coaster

Source for those pics: http://www.coasterfriends.de/forum/11256-2017-neuheit-star-trek-operation-enterprise-achterbahn-mack-rides-movie-park-40.html#post225775

CIMG0017.thumb.jpg.d8208fc023e60305a5749d982cb1d251.jpg

Look at that double up!

CIMG0022.thumb.jpg.4644dcc2f9ca24340e788f10dbd9cdd2.jpg

Another shot of the artime hills and the Top hat!

CIMG0024.thumb.jpg.c0a423444c595bf5acacd2dbc0d60ab2.jpg

Look at that 180° spike!

CIMG0012.thumb.jpg.a9ca8cf81db281183ce0edb2752fe55a.jpg

Small overview

This ride again shows me that coasters can have beautiful funky curves, over the years I sort of come to expect "normal" airtime hills and straight up back spikes, and then I look at this ride and see that twisted back spike, that funky Top hat, over banked turn and that really funky double down.

Mack really has become one of my favorite manufactures out there.

^ If you look at that source now there are pictures of the complete immelmann and a second inversion after that (Probably a roll like Storm Runner at Hersheypark), So the lay-out picture is complete and I have to say it's a really nice one. Really lookingforward to ride this next year.

^ If you look at that source now there are pictures of the complete immelmann and a second inversion after that (Probably a roll like Storm Runner at Hersheypark), So the lay-out picture is complete and I have to say it's a really nice one. Really lookingforward to ride this next year.

Posting the new images so everyone can see:

Unreal... So do we call this the world's second "flying snake dive"? Mack is constantly pushing their envelope, I'm seriously impressed!

I'm seriously considering a 2018 Mack Europe Trip! Blackpool -> Liseberg -> Walibi Holland -> Movie Park -> Europa -> Nigloland! (I'll add in some Intamins on the way too! )

• 3 weeks later...
Unreal... So do we call this the world's second "flying snake dive"? Mack is constantly pushing their envelope, I'm seriously impressed!

I'm seriously considering a 2018 Mack Europe Trip! Blackpool -> Liseberg -> Walibi Holland -> Movie Park -> Europa -> Nigloland! (I'll add in some Intamins on the way too! )

We had Efteling, Phantasialand, Europa Park, Either Mirabilandia or Guadapark, and Port Adventura as must dos. We wanted to,hit up Puy du Fou even through it's really rideless. Now I want to squeeze in more around all our non theme park stuff, it's just too much. I begging g for Norweigian to found their way into the mid US for cheaper flights for more visits.