TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official LOST Discussion Thread

obeygiant

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this in my e-mail:

Can't wait for the premiere of LOST? All you have to do for your chance to win is visit the official sweepstakes website, and enter the

"LOST: The Final Season Sweepstakes" by answering six LOST questions correctly. You'll then be entered for a chance to win a message in a bottle with an exclusive sneak peek of the season 6 premiere...days before anyone else.

Click Here to Enter Now!

It's the beginning of the end!

LOST: THE FINAL SEASON Premiere Event

Tuesday, February 2 at 8|7c on ABC

I love the wide shots of the cast. It always makes me curious who the new people are. I'm glad Jin is still in the show, he's the man!

It's always weird hearing him speak perfect English on TV and the radio. But yeah, he's a pretty cool dude.

EDIT: Has anyone heard the rumors about a possible LOST themed island to replace Tom Sawyer at Disneyland? www.petitiononline.com/lostdisn/petition.html

Sounds interesting enough, but do you think Disney would be willing to re-theme the whole area?

Just saw that the producers have confirmed that both Harold Perrineau (Michael) and Cynthia Watros (Libby) will be back at some point during the final season (much to my surprise).

Exciting stuff. Can't wait.