TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official LOST Discussion Thread

obeygiant

Does anyone remember the commercials that were played during new shows back a couple of seasons ago? They had a website that pertained to some company that was mentioned during the show, and seemed like normal ads, until you looked closer. The website was odd, and I ended up not following it. Those, and this show, were very cool, and I would like to see them brought back.

EDIT: Aha! Found it www.thehansofoundation.org/

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... According to Comic Con:

Charlies back?

Boone is for a few episodes as well.

Juliet will be flitting in throughout the series, about 6 episodes in total.

Richard Alpert wil have a centric episode and he'll be in 16/18 episodes.

• 1 month later...

^^Oh yes!

And I really liked Flash Foward...but I'd love to see some more of the destruction caused by the blackout, I hope we get to see more in the coming episodes! Just the little things they mentioned like 8 planes going down at LAX is AWESOME!!!!

And the ending was just soooo LOST....with the creepy guy, and then cutting out...nice!

Please tell me someone else saw FlashForward with the Oceanic Air billboard in it?

am i the only one that did not like this. If the show shared non of the lost cast it would be cool to lightly combine the universes, but as that is not the case it seemed weird tying it into the lostverse even lightly.

From what I've heard, they've actually plotted out the first 5 seasons of the show. So although we'll find out what happened to cause the blackouts there will still be plenty of questions as to why and who.

I really hope this show does well, not only because I really enjoyed it, but also because it will show that planning a show that far in advance allows for complicated story lines that evolve over time. Thanks Lost, for showing that a compelling, complex show CAN work on TV.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, man. I watched the Pilot online after season 5 ended and then I watched all 5 seasons this summer. You could say I got addicted. I was so surprised when I watched the Pilot. I thought LOST was a reality show but boy was I wrong. I had no idea the crazy story they could come up with just from a plane crashing on an island. I am now thinking of getting a Dharma shirt or jacket. I would also love to get a blue hippy van with the Dharma symbol on the front just like in the show.

• 1 month later...

^ The entire first five seasons can also be streamed over Netflix.

I had never watched Lost but heard a lot about it, so I sat down late this summer and started with the pilot. I watched all 5 seasons, and agree that it's a great show (well season 3 and 4 seemed a bit forced). Really looking forward to season 6 in February.

Cameron.

I do like the show, and have been a fan since day one, but I really hope they steer away from the whole "time traveling" thing. I just never really got it, and it began to turn into more of a Si-Fi show, when Season 1 was more of "what's in the jungle?" and "who are they?". The first couple of seasons were absolutely amazing, with the Others, the Hatch, Dharma, but after the "freighter" comes and the team of scientists emerge (I forget their names because this show hasn't been on since like what, a year and a half?) I felt as though the writers chose an "easy" way out of explaining so many things. Despite all this, I'm also very excited to see how they tie up all the mysterious, weird dead ends.

Sorry for the rant, but I still REALLY like the show and can't wait for it to come back!