TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official LOST Discussion Thread

obeygiant

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had read that there were two new characters being 'introduced' into the season. And this may be them, the two other people who were on the plane: the woman with Sayid, and the guy who earlier gave Jack his condolences (about John), in the ticket line at the airport. They were both on it.

Going to be interesting to see where Sun ended up at this 'time,' heh heh.

^My theory is that after Locke turned the wheel, the rest of them were "stuck" in the time period that they were currently in, which I'm guessing is right around when the Dharma people showed up and started building stuff on the island. So they blend in with them and start working with them. Remember, we saw Faraday working with them at one point.

dt

^^I'll agree with Dave, also. It was not intially obvious to me, but after talking to co-workers that was our conclusion. Although you have to wonder how he joined them. "Hey, me and my friends are time traveling and are now stuck here in time, can we join you?"

Questions I still have:

Who did Sawyer tell Kate to contact when she left the island, before he jumped from the helicopter?

Where is Aaron now?

So why was Ben all bloody and beaten (Did he kill Penny?)

It appears Sayid is under arrest, but why is he flying to Guam?

Are Rose and Bernard still alive? Yes, I care.

I still want to know what the deal with the smoke monster is?

Was Richard a survivor from the Black Rock?

Why/when did Widmore leave the island?

The Lamppost sounds like a name from the Dharma Initiative but it sure seems like others found the island first. How did the US Government find the island?

I probably have dozens of others questions I can't think of right now.

And how did Hurley know that this was the flight to get? And what got him out of police custody (Ben, somehow?), and what changed his mind, to join them on the flight? Not only that, but buying practically all the seats for the flight so only he and the others (plus two and crew, lol) were on it?

And then there's Frank "we're not going to Guam are we, Jack?" as pilot, LOL.

^It looked like there were other people on the flight just not in first class. The camera did pan to the back of the plane. I don't think Hurley and Sayid knew they would be on the same flight as those returning to the island. The island arranged this.

And how did Hurley know that this was the flight to get? And what got him out of police custody (Ben, somehow?), and what changed his mind, to join them on the flight? Not only that, but buying practically all the seats for the flight so only he and the others (plus two and crew, lol) were on it?

And then there's Frank "we're not going to Guam are we, Jack?" as pilot, LOL.

I think Charlie told Hurley where to be. Not sure how he got out of jail though.

I also think Kate killed Aaron!

Remember that creepy lawyer told Ben that Hurley would be out of jail by morning. The morning of the day of the flight so that's fine.

I doubt that Kate killed Aaron, my thinking is that she gave him to Claire's mom. I agree that it would be kind of a cop out in a show as crazy as lost, but I really doubt they would have Kate kill a child.

^It looked like there were other people on the flight just not in first class. The camera did pan to the back of the plane. I don't think Hurley and Sayid knew they would be on the same flight as those returning to the island. The island arranged this.

Hurley knew they were going back to the Island and it was going to crash, thats why he bought all the remaining empty seats so no one else died/crashed