TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official LOST Discussion Thread

obeygiant

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite frankly season 3 has been... Boring.

I really have no interest in any of the new "things" happening until they tie up the 101 mysteries from the first 2 seasons. I mean how many more plot twists and secret underground toilets can we take.

I hope the whole thing does turn out to be a dream of Hurleys. Then he can go get some sweet sweet chicken.

• 1 month later...

It is now officially less than 2 weeks until LOST!!!!!

I am overly excited for these 16 STRAIGHT EPISODES!

I know they are going to be amazing...and from the promos that have come out, there is going to be some AWESOME stuff happening...

Here is the one promo that I think will blow your minds! If you look, u can see a clear shot of the VW VAN they find (yes, they find a CAR on the island!)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvj14M5HHUM

I can't wait!

Also, what is everyones opinion on the Lost Moments they've been showing? I think all of them have been amazing..

Here is the one promo that I think will blow your minds! If you look, u can see a clear shot of the VW VAN they find (yes, they find a CAR on the island!)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvj14M5HHUM

I can't wait!

That's so funny! I watched the video and thought I saw a "hidden" scene in it near the end. So, I replayed the video and paused it near the end. It's not a hidden scene. It's the guy who filmed the video. You can see his reflection in the TV. Pretty funny...

975175303_LostReflections.jpg.a4dd31b8b4415262bbe9ba73b5f979b4.jpg

Someone needs to buy this guy a VCR

• 2 weeks later...
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's back baby! Let the obsession begin again!

Amen to that!

Man, I have to say, "Not in Portland" was amazing! Totally over what I expected!

There were so many things brought up in this episode...Like the scene when they find Carl in the room...just WOW..I saw the Degroots and Hanso in the film..and the name JACOB..wow, let the theories begin!

It wasn't a shocker what Juliet did to Pickett..I was almost expecting it (but it was still amazing!)

I'm glad Ethan was in the flashbacks, and I have to say that last flashback gave us some insight into Dharmas recruiting system...

The scenes for next week...WOW..

I see Locke, Kate, Sayid, shooting at Others..and something blowing up..and to top it off..its a Desmond centric episode!

And the one thing I keep forgetting..There are ZERO repeats!

It was very predictable as it was unfolding, but it didn't disappoint!

Plus I loved the part where he got Run Over By Bus (since that spells out Robb!!!)

The only negative was watching it with Robb and Jahan (non-Lost people) asking me stupid questions every 30 seconds!

I've been talking about this show for the past three months that my friend decided to watch, so I watched the survivor's guide with him. Hell, I think that left him more confused.

But yeah, that was a great episode. So far, that was probably my fav episode of the season.

^Funny you should mention that!

I actually also found the 'Guide' episode really confusing!!! I was thinking it might help Robb and Jahan, but it was hard to follow and didn't talk about several important things.

Also, in the preview for the 'Guide' they showed the foot and said they'd explain things...I never even saw the foot mentioned!!!

Canadian Television

Downside: Global cutting out nearly a quarter of Heroes on Monday.

Upside: CTV broadcasting the Survivor's Guide/7th episode 2 hours early.

For those of you who played The Lost Experience and remember creepy evil guy, a.k.a. Mittlewerk: the biotech company that offered a job to Juliet was named "Mittelos".

I'm still curious why the others did not change Rousseau's daughter's name, Alex, after she was abducted.

Also where the hell are those houses that the others were living in when the plane crashed?

Oh I have a ton of other bigger questions but I have patience also.