TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official LOST Discussion Thread

obeygiant

Yeah, last night's episode really seemed odd, but I have a feeling its nothing more than a dream/hallucination. Think about it, no one cared about the hatch being imploded, everyone inside the hatch survived and ended up in the woods, Charlie wasn't injured anymore (during the attempted door blow up). I'm sure it will make more sense in a few weeks when they finally get back to that side of the island. At least, I hope!

Thats the one thing I don't like right now, too many characters they're trying to develop.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The few things I held on to for a total of 10 minutes last night:

During Locke's "Sweat Lodges Anonymous" flashbacks, was the head guy (Mike?) the same guy who wore the fake beard (Zeke?)

Also, I could have sworn they were already on the island. I looked in the background, and thought those were the same houses in the season's first scene.

And where would Locke know where to get the right herbs or whatever to have a "life guidance" experience if he wasn't already oriented?

Then again, the police car had a California plate, so that's probably out of the question.

Dan "So many questions... as usual " Smith

I think we're so involved with the Others now (because the first 2 episodes have been solely about them) that we expected something different here. In my opinion, I thought last nights episode was amazing. It did kinda set up what Locke will be doing for the rest of the season. But, I have a feeling that many will think Lost is stupid after the whole Desmond can see into the future thing (eventhough I think that's kinda cool). The flashbacks were ok last night, but I've seen better Locke flashbacks (Walkabout-season 1). The cave scene was amazing (toy trucks, pearl shirts...) and the dream with Boone was awesome...Next weeks looks freaking awesome though.

Every Man For Himself Trailer

They showed him the exact same episode that the Numbers were introduced.

His name's Leonard. He was playing Connect 4 with Hurley (42 spaces in the board, BTW... nice touch, writers!). He appears again, when Hurley flashes back to being an actual patient at the psych ward, in the 2nd season.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Last nights episode was amazing!!!!!!!

Eko has died! By the monster!

So, the monster makes hallucinations? But, how can it physically pick up Eko? Did you hear the mechanical noises??

And Juliet asking Jack to basically kill Ben?!?!

AND the man in a station with an eyepatch..He's guaranteed to be a cool character!

The next episode is the last one before the LONG break until FEBRUARY 7th, so it's going to be AMAZINGLY AMAZING!

It looks like Jack is going to operate on Ben next time... I wonder what he'll do...

I'm starting to dislike Lost more with every episode. I didn't like how they brought the two random people with Locke into the Pearl station. I also didn't see why they killed Eko. Are they just going to kill every character and like recycle the cast every season?

I don't even care what happens to Kate and Sawyer, leave them locked in their cages. And Jack might kill Ben on the operating table anyway, because if you remember from the last episode, their crash cart is broken..

Bah, stupid Lost. I liked the show better when there was more mystery surrounding the island. Finding out the answers just makes it feel stupid to me.

Again, another very violent episode. I don't know if they had a policy change or what but this season so far has been increasingly violent! I don't personally care about that, but I know a lot of people who have gotten turned off from the show for that reason.

So video was cool, but cheesy.

Eye Patch guy scared the bejesus out of me!

Two new people need to die off SOON.

'Fall Season Finale' = What the FUCK!?!?!

There's one more new episode, then the show goes off the air (no repeats) until February, when they're run the rest of the episodes straight through until May. I still think they should have held these six back and just started the show in January, but this schedule is better than the way the show ran last year.

I thought last night's episode was the best one of the year so far. But do we really need two new characters? I think not. Maybe they'll get eaten by a dinosaur or something soon...

dt

I'm really gonna miss Eko, he was my 2nd favorite character behind Locke. At first, I was really upset, but later today I read that the actor asked to be written off the show. His parents had just died and he wanted to go home and direct a movie about his life. So while it really sucks to lose him, the producers had no choice but to write him off.

Yeah, way too many characters, and yet they keep killing off the good ones. Much like Dinosaur, Lost seems to get stupider and stupider every time I see it. Seeing the swarm again was cool, but now having it physically pick Eko up and throw him around was pretty stupid. And leaving the black guy alone in the woods in the first place, if that's not screaming "KILL ME" I don't know what is.

Goodbye Mr Eko! I love this show, tho Heros has pretty much topped this one now.

So can the smoke monster immitate objects? I'm thinking that the brother was actually the smoke monster. We know it can read thoughts from its last confrontation with Eko last season.

Maybe when Jack saw his father or Kate saw the horse, it was the smoke monster immitating what it sees.

Sucks the show is off the air until February as I have no interest for Daybreak.

No reruns this season, straight from the source.

And, yeah, someone already said it, no new episodes after the 8th until January or February.

Regarding the 1st's episode: I still don't like the whole violence increase aspect of it... but that scene with Jack, Juliet and the signs on the video kicked ass.

Lost is on break until February 7th..but the show replacing it doesn't look like it'll last, so it could come on earlier!

as for people saying nothing has happened...hello! its lost, it doesn't matter what episode it is, something happens!

the monster, the others, locke finding a new purpose are all things that've been introduced and more! remember, there has only been 5 episodes! Only 19 to go!