TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official LOST Discussion Thread

obeygiant

Finally, after FOUR long months of waiting, the NEW SEASON OF LOST PREMEIRES TONIGHT at 9 pm on Abc...Some people in Hawaii already got to see it and they've said it's the best epsiode since the Pilot! I really think every moment of the premeire is going to be mind-blowing, just WTF?! moments...I can't wait!

Season 3 Trailer

Any LOST Season 3 discussion can go on here...

Edited by SharkTums

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hardest part is going to be waiting 20 minutes after it starts to start it on Tivo so I can watch it without commercials!!!!

Second hardest part will be trying to ignore Robb behind me asking who everyone is, what's going on, and why do I like the show!!!

I'm so pissed off right now that my university has blocked Bittorent for "legal purposes".... Arseholes.

I'm counting on getting the episodes sent by dvd from a friend...

ABC posts the episodes online as well. They are usually available the next day.

The hardest part is going to be waiting 20 minutes after it starts to start it on Tivo so I can watch it without commercials!!!!

Second hardest part will be trying to ignore Robb behind me asking who everyone is, what's going on, and why do I like the show!!!

I knew you loved LOST, but I wasn't too sure about Robb. Obviously that part's been answered.

And that LOST party sounds cool, too... but how would that work for a costume party?

(I could be Ethan, "the Canadian guy". )

SPOILER ALERT!

So OMG! I loved the episode! So the whole zoo thing freaked me out a bit... is that where the polar bear came from? Are they trying to break them down to get info? If so..what info? Why was she reading a stephen king book (he is a big fan of the show..but is there more too it?) ARGH!!! Drives me crazy!

Crazy!

Too much to even comprehend in one episode but I will take it any day over a slow moving story.

Funny how when the plane crashed, Henry told them to "get names" and "there might be survivors", but later on they know everything about them. The Others definately have high level contacts on the outside world.

But why!!!

Dammit!

Ok, I'm being dorky and going through some of the Lost Forums...

- The book is Carrie. Other Stephen King connection...remember in the episode where they have Henry 'Ben' Gale captured and Locke gives him a book he says "What? No Stephen King?". AHH!! I love it!

- The zoo and aquarium freaked me out too...I think I watch way too many bad sci-fi channel movies where I've seen that all before!

- More plane crash footage!!! YAY!!!

I thought the opening sequence was one of the best I've ever seen on a TV show. And it was nice to see where the polar bears came from.

I have no idea why is going on, of course. And I don't think we're going to get that many answers in the next five episodes before the break until February...

dt

^ That will be like waiting for summer to be over again....

Anyways, so yes, Polar Bears and Sharks are answered. I still want to know what's up with the 4 toed statue. Since I'm a bigger nerd that Elissa I'm still reading the Lost forums. So does anyone agree that the patient Jack was working on when he thought his dad was talking to his ex-wife is Mr Friendly?