TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Things I learned this weekend

Hercules

Here are some things that I learned this weekend:

- I actually really like the beach when it isn't dirty, there aren't pot heads all around, and when I can actually stay on my boogie board. Thanks Virginia Beach!

- Busch Gardens Williamsburg really is the most beautiful park that I have been to of date.

- Apollo's Chariot has a lot of airtime when you are not stapled. It is also great to experience in the dark, in the back row, three straight times, as the park is closing.

- Virginia Beach is just as good on the second day of visiting two days in a row.

- Farm Fresh grocery stores make the worst bagels ever.

- The Redskins really DO have an offense!!!

- I did not win fantasy baseball this year. I came in second, and will not get the top prize of $200, with which I was going to pay back Joe. Sorry Joe

Things that were reaffirmed this weekend:

- I have the best girlfriend ever.

- My girlfriend's dog, Thunder, is the best dog ever.

- I am not invincible....

HPIM0690.JPG.f9cb93de9a92373d559d207de43b51bb.JPG

I proceeded to drive the remaining 260 miles, averaging 50 mph and made it home at 3 this morning. I'm just glad that I didn't change lanes like I was planning on doing 1/4 mile back, or else I wouldn't be writing this now.

HPIM0689.JPG.8f3e5be6433fc56e91fc6f82ca44cea4.JPG

It's not the best car in the world, and I make fun of it a lot, but I need this thing fixed! My insurance better cover it because I really don't have the working capital right now.

HPIM0688.JPG.d37731e8446d38366dbb0c8198232a3f.JPG

And a couple more scratches to compliment.

HPIM0687.JPG.d4c1f7d42397339de12f1e14ca638d14.JPG

It proceeded to bounce off the roof of my car, leaving me a nice little treat.

HPIM0686.JPG.9572da3bbb896a1316f6a4131dcf14eb.JPG

As you might have noticed, this is what happened.

HPIM0685.JPG.5d2f7f9f7776e624486376677e816ae9.JPG

I was just getting ready to get onto I-95 when a 2 foot long, 1 foot wide metal object flew into the road, was hit by the truck in front of me in the other lane, and rocketed towards my car.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

- I actually really like the beach when it isn't dirty, there aren't pot heads all around, and when I can actually stay on my boogie board. Thanks Virginia Beach!

lol I liked VA. Beach.. and it IS a little classier than NJ

- I did not win fantasy baseball this year. I came in second, and will not get the top prize of $200, with which I was going to pay back Joe. Sorry Joe

dammit. So which relief pitcher can I blame?

- I am not invincible....

Yea, but have you ever hit a window when golfing? is this payback of sorts?

^ That's true. I did fly one straight into the restaurant window and then another under the wedding tent on consecutive balls.

And there is no relief pitcher to blame, at least I don't think there is. I just got flat out smoked. But, if you must blame someone you can blame Huston Street, Todd Jones, Scot Shields or Juan Rincon.