TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

No Limits Track - California Screamin'

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't remember. I went basically off of memory for most of the ride and tweaked it once I got the exact proportions.

I did the track originally before the woodie expansion came out so the supports were different. Once the wood supports came out I just added them on to make it look like a woodie. Well, except for the loop of course.

As for the lake, I'm not too into the environment thing. I just like to make rides. If other people want to add other stuff to the track after they download it, go for it.

Nice job.

I'm on No Limits all the time. So much so that I've spent up to 5 hours I'Ming with the developer fixing problems or bugs that I catch (nerd!)

I spend a lot of time on that program. The new program looks interesting. Version two apparently will have some cooool stuff.

Gregg, This is a wonderful recreation of California's Screamin!

I haven't not yet rode this coaster, but I pretty much know the layout from various POVs and photos, and you got that part very right, the layout was perfect. I liked the LIM lifthill and the block segments seemed right, the only thing I would work on is the launch at the begening, you have it launch and stop, and with the new update you can pause the ride on a block for as long as you want

Other than that the track is very nice, there was a few little bumps but they weren't anything major at all, you gave the track a complete feel to the accuracy.

-Justin "who cant wait to ride California's Screamin' this year!"

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

The layout is very wrong...sorry to burst the bubbles of those who thought this was super accurate!

Good work, though!

Anyone know where I can find one that has Screamin' down to the nuts and bolts in No Limits?

• 3 years later...
Anyone know where I can find one that has Screamin' down to the nuts and bolts in No Limits?

There was one on CoasterSims before it closed that a guy worked on for 2 years - environment and everything - was the most impressive work I have seen done in NL.

Ill see if I can find his youtube video

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

3 things:

-On other forums you have stolen tracks from other users and claimed them as your

-If A113 wanted to put it up for download here he would himself, he already had a thread here, and I highly doubt you have his permission

-The FoF recreation you uploaded to the exchange I believe to belong to Phyter from the NL dev team

3 things:

-On other forums you have stolen tracks from other users and claimed them as your

-If A113 wanted to put it up for download here he would himself, he already had a thread here, and I highly doubt you have his permission

-The FoF recreation you uploaded to the exchange I believe to belong to Phyter from the NL dev team

When I was telling him to upload it, I wasn't telling him to take credit for it. You can very easily explain in the description who made it and why it was uploaded by another person. I don't think that just because the User is no longer active, that a great coaster with tons of work and hours put into it should be lost.