TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heroes on NBC

DailyBugle_JL

Why'd they have to kill off the hot chick??? Well, one of them.

But seriously, best freakin' episode of any show EVER!!!

Just an FYI, it looks like Sci-Fi is going to be starting the series from the Pilot starting on Friday Dec. 15th at 8:00pm. Should be just enough time to show all episodes before Jan 22nd, I think.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read that behind the scenes rumors say that the actress who played Eden was asking for a far higher per episode salary than the show could offer and was let go. So, she may have been killed off a little sooner than the writers and producers were planning...

Still, it was a great twist to have her die in a manner that would not let Sylar take her power. And those last five minutes had my jaw dropped into my lap... January 22 is too far away!

wBut seriously, best freakin' episode of any show EVER!!!

Just an FYI, it looks like Sci-Fi is going to be starting the series from the Pilot starting on Friday Dec. 15th at 8:00pm. Should be just enough time to show all episodes before Jan 22nd, I think.

You can also watch all episodes streaming online for free at http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

I do agree with the last episode being one of the best of any show I've ever seen. The writing in the show is absolutely fantastic...except for the Jessica/Niki arc, I wish they'd kill her off or explain things a lot better there.

• 2 months later...
best....episode....yet. I was having full conversations with the television last night. "NO WAY!" was the phrase of the evening. I totally love that show.

David

Yeah, I was doing that too. I always wondered why Claire and Hiro dont have marks on there necks. Now it all makes sense.

Also, Claire being burned was so much cooler than wolverine from X3. And did anyone see that Simone is still alive. I always knew she was on the list.

I can't wait for next weeks episode! By the looks of the preview for next week it looks like Hiro gets his sword finally! I've been waiting for him to get that sword for freaking forever.

I think it's amazing how they have been raising the bar with each episode. If they keep going like that to the end of the season I think my brain is going to explode!

Heroes rocks. It's my second favorite show behind Supernatural. The only problem with the show is it switches from storyline to storyline to storyline. Just when you get interested in one storyline, it switches to another. My favorite characters in the show are Hiro and my all-time favorite...Mr. Muggles! I love how it throws cliffhanger after cliffhanger at you. Man, I can't wait for tonight's episode!

Save Heroes, save the world.

-MummyAW 8)

Well, well.

Who knew that "She" was involved with Claire's well-being, hmmm?

Never saw that one coming, heh heh.

And poor poor Peter! Hope it's not "the end" for him. Paintings seem to show otherwise, I remember tonight.

Good to see Nikki back in action, though. That was a good oomph to it.