TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heroes on NBC

DailyBugle_JL

I have come to the conclusion that ali larter's just has multiple personalities disorder, wtf. I had a feeling that Peter was being stopped by Hiro somehow just, but i didnt see it being Hiro from the future.

Claire has become my second favorite as opposed to Hiro. Has the characters are badass which I like. There have been a couple of times i wanted to slam a car into a brick wall with someone else I hate in there with me.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the last two episodes back to back (god how did we live before Tivo!), and I'm still not sold on it. It's weird for me to say, but as someone who loves Lost, I'm finding this and Jericho are just not moving fast enough or have enough action for me. Plus the other problem is I don't like a lot of the characters.

It's still on my Season Pass, so I'll keep trying!

• 2 weeks later...

So did anyone watch last night?

Is Ali Larter's son going to be the prodigy child of the show? The only thing that is annoying me is that they are introducing more characters. I'm find with the ones they have now.

Ok, and please please please finish off the Save The Cheerleader, Save the World.

^Agreed! I thought that he was in the dark about mommy's split personality.

I'm also a bit worried about more characters being introduced. It makes the show interesting, but soon there will be too many to keep track of...

Whatever... I really, really like this show.

david

^^I figured the kid had powers when he was fixing his computer saying and saying words i dont know in the first episode. They might be adding more characters but i believe some of the newerones are gonna die.

So im guessing weve got are second bad guy now with the nuclear guy and hes the reason for the New York Explosion.

The show has slowed down alot and I hope it speeds back up soon.

Can someone please explain to me whats going on in heroes. seems like everyone has powers these days. Im starting to like Claire's dad, as a villian/hero.

My new thoery on the whole new york dissaster is that the short hair girl is behind it all. Shes the inside informat thats telling cylar where all the heros are. Issac paints a picture of her and cylar together then she tells cylar to kill Issac.

^^So if the guy causes the explosion, do you think they need Claire because she may be the only one that could possibly be close to him without dying from the radiation? And what she gonna do if she does get close? Lead a cheer? It's not like she can do any type of fighting.

Guess I'll have to wait until next week.

It looks like next week will answer a lot of questions (but I said the same thing after last week's episode.) It was a shame about the sweet waitress with the photographic memory though. Hopefully HIRO saves her (didn't he end up in the picture on the wall?)

David

Holy shibang. Its a multi part story. Im guessing save the cheerleader was the first arc of main story, Nuclear New York. I was hoping hypnotize chick would be on Sylar side but seeing her and the scary black guy ambush him was, was also awesome.

Hiro wasnt in the whole episode and it was still awesome. I love this show.

Last night was awesome! I really like how the storylines are starting to intertwine! I also like how Uber-split-personality-chick is getting crazier and cooler at the same time.

Also, Syler beginning the decapitation process on the not-so-nice cheerleader was pretty tight!

Can't wait 'till next week.

David

So did anyone watch last night? At least we know that Jessica is Nikki's twin sister, but still she's totally crazy....

I feel bad for Hiro with that girl dying but at least they did it to where you can't really change the past and that it will correct itself!

The only thing that gets me angry is the promos they do for the next episode, like how they said that a hero won't make it! It's probably going to be a new or a character that we don't really care about. Too bad they didn't pull a Lost when they killed off Libby and Ana L and didn't say anything special about the episode.

When Sylar "pulled" her through the window I kind of jumped, and I really wasn't expecting the whold suicide thing!! Up until that point, I never thought much about her character...then she goes and dies all nobley (sp?).

I love this show and can't wait until January for it to start back up again.

David