TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Announcing ThemeParkVideos!

Announcing ThemeParkVideos.net! Designed with a simple and clean "YouTube style" in mind, ThemeParkVideos.net deals exclusively with theme park and roller coaster videos, allowing users to upload their own videos and let other users post comments and rate their creations.

Registration is free and only takes a second.

If you've ever wanted to share your theme park videos, now you have an easy and central place to do so. Once you're videos are posted you can share with the world by linking them in your forum posts at any site.

For those wondering, I ran this by Robb before posting and he said it would be OK.

Get uploading!

Flea

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we like the only "add free" site left on the internet?!?!?

Funny you should ask that, Robb Alvey! I'm proud to say my EXTREMELY popular new websight, (cough cough cough), is completely ad free. It contains some of my favorite self-made coaster and trip videos, as well as some original music by myself, and a forum for people to complain about whatever they want.

Nice idea for a site.

As to ad-free: The site I help run was ad-free until operating expenses ate us alive. It's hard to remain ad-free when your organization is spending close to 20K/year in hosting. We don't do any random ads, however. We pick and choose ads specifically suited to the subject at hand.

Matt

The problem with them is that they make adds that blend in too much, and its hard to tell what is an add and what isnt.....

That is kind of the whole idea behind text ads like Google's AdSense.

In my opinion, Flea, keep the ads. You have put a lot of work into your site and should be reimbursed for your efforts. In the end, the ads never make up for the hours of labor it takes to create a good site.

OK, I tried to upload a video so I made an acount and uploaded and after a long time it said that guests can't upload videos (yes, I do have cookies enabled). The thing is, the video was added to the site, but it doesn't work, and I can't delete it. The video is called Santa Barbara Fair, please delete it.

Thanks, the video has been deleted.

What format are the videos you're trying to upload? I know that my encoding server has had some issues with encoding some .wmv's. This is being worked on.

Also, what browser are you using?

Cheers,

Flea