TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PTR - Buchanan High School

Ryan King

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How big is your school?! Really...It's like a college campus and my high school put together! At least I have ten minute breaks between all my classes and a 35 minute lunch (and we go from 9:30 to 4:20)...But, when I try to get to my locker, it's literally like walking through a sea of people!

Holy cow Ryan, now that's a nice highschool! My high school was closed in and the hallways looked like bathroom walls.

I took ceramics too!

There must seriously be something wrong with ceramics teachers... mine had a massive case of ADHD as well!

p.s. Are you seriously making a Haunted Mansion out of clay? If you do I want to see pictures!

I also probably beat everyone where with having the smallest school size...

240 kids (when I was there) 9-12. Graduating class of 55 kids back in 2003

WRONG!!! The graduation class of my school is a whopping 9! Its the biggest class so far, last year it was 2, the year before 7, and the year before that 1!!! We have less then 20 people graduated! Plus Im only one of two in the 10th grade, so yeah I totially own your smallest school.

Colin C

I also probably beat everyone where with having the smallest school size...

240 kids (when I was there) 9-12. Graduating class of 55 kids back in 2003

WRONG!!! The graduation class of my school is a whopping 9! Its the biggest class so far, last year it was 2, the year before 7, and the year before that 1!!! We have less then 20 people graduated! Plus Im only one of two in the 10th grade, so yeah I totially own your smallest school.

Colin C

Wow! You guys suck!

Colin C

Dang man, your homeschool must be massive!!

• 3 months later...
Nice robot, but can it handle a tetra well? Gotta love the poof right under it.

Did you guys make it up to nationals?

P.S. My robot can beat up your robot.

Well we did make it to Nationals..this year were gunna be really good..were already testing and building...so BLAH!

-Ryan

Cool, didn't know there were other robotics people here. We've just finished CADing our chassis and arm and its being machined. Then we're going to win Socal for the second year in a row. Which regional(s) are you going to? Nice TR