TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

El Condor at Walibi World

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrebbit : Is your pic "Mamba"..? Is it an Airtime machine..

Wow I never could have guessed someone here doesn't know I'm 'that SD2K freak' The pic is of SD2K. I've never rode it so I don't know it's an airtime machine. Chris (Rollermonkey) did, so you might want to ask him about his ride experience.

This "Hang n Bang" was closed when I visited the park at the end of Aug, I watched a UK TV program today about some presenters having a day at the park, they said the ride is still closed

Why has this ride been closed, is it for general maintenance or mechcanical problems..?

El Condor is already in operation since two - three weeks. Today was the first day it rode whit two trains again. So everything is ok!

I never really liked El Condor, its way more rough then Vampire (WBB), and when running only one train the capacity really sucks.

When i went this summer it was also closed for a short time, maybe becouse its a prototype SLC it tends to break down a bit more often then regular SLC's (although Vampire has had its share of break-downs to).

I never really liked El Condor, its way more rough then Vampire (WBB), and when running only one train the capacity really sucks.

When i went this summer it was also closed for a short time, maybe becouse its a prototype SLC it tends to break down a bit more often then regular SLC's (although Vampire has had its share of break-downs to).

I can't believe I queued 45 mins to go on it with my friends when I was there in July, when I didn't need to! Looking back I would have rather been hit round the head repeatedly than ride that.

^Ooh well SLC aren't that bad. The first drop is fun (I really like that flat track after the first drop and before the roll over). The inversions are also fun, with the footchopping first in-line twist as one of the best. The only thing I don't like about SLC is that they're SOMETIMES rough and that they're too short!

SLC's aren't that bad