TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Breakfast Club

EpcotLova

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen Pretty in Pink or 16 Candles, I usually stay away from those types of movies, but I make a huge exception where The Breakfast club is concerned. It is, without a doubt, an all time classic of the 1980's.

What I love the most is that it goes beyond the usual "Pretty White kids with problems" format (As MAD TV so elequently put it) and really examines high school culture in a way that had never been done before. Since then, of course, other films have tried to copy this examination in less than interesting ways, but Breakfast Club was one of the first, and the best I might add.

I love this movie and interestingly enough it was filmed right up the street from my house! :shock: I love the Family Guy parody of it...

tony the tiger "it was a banner freaking year at the tiger house, old man gave me a carton of cigerettes said 'hey smoke up tony There Greeaatt!'" gotta love it.

• 3 years later...

I don't think I've ever watched this movie in one sitting start to finish.

However I've seen the entire movie in pieces, as I can't even count how many times I've seen it on TV.

I haven't seen it on TV in quite awhile, although in the late 90s it seemed to play once a month.

Funny thing, when I first bought the movie on DVD the cashier carded me. Seriously. She had to make sure I was 17 because of the language.

It's funny to watch it when it comes on tv because of the way they bleep out everything.

One of my all time favorites, though.

I don't think I've ever watched this movie in one sitting start to finish.

However I've seen the entire movie in pieces, as I can't even count how many times I've seen it on TV.

I haven't seen it on TV in quite awhile, although in the late 90s it seemed to play once a month.

I actually watched that movie a few months ago on Encore, so it has been on TV at least once in the past few months.

One of my favourite films, and the only VHS tape I still have, as I never got round to buying the DVD when it was finally released a few years back. I love it, so many great moments and quotes. I still have the most enormous crush on (the original) Bender even now!!!

I have three top movies of all time and this is one of them!!

I can watch this film over and over again! Just Love It!!!

I wanna be an Airforce Ranger........

I think I have to watch it again now, It's been a while!!