TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Musician's Forum

Crazy4Coasters!

Hey guys, while I actually play some guitar myself I want to talk about my sister's boyfriend' T.C. and his company.

Majestic Productions

He's mainly into hip-hop, but he's open to record with anyone. I think his music is great even though I am not big fan of rap and hiphop. If you guys could check the website out and see for yourself how talented he his. I think he could make it big with the right contacts.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antonio-I personally like it and play it slowly and softer, but I play it with a slightly looser time to make it a bit more....artistic and colorful. But I thought the way you played it was wonderful! You really should try the version that is in D, it really sounds stupid when it says Canon in C by George Winston and then it's really Pachelbel's Canon in D transposed down a step. But, is D a difficult key for you to play in? I don't know why, but Bb major is always a little more tedious. Not G minor, just Bb.

might-I know I'm different-beawannabe

• 4 weeks later...

^^^ Thank you! I appreciate your compliment about my talent. And, "mightbeawannabe", D is not a difficult key for me to play in at all. I just really liked George Winston's version of the song when I heard it, so I learned that one.

Now for my newest. I heard someone play Rivers Flow In You by Yiruma a couple weeks ago. I loved it, and decided to learn it. It is an incredibly pretty song. Please comment on Youtube and let me know what you think! I truly appreciate all the support I receive.

Thanks!

--Antonio d(^_^)b

• 2 weeks later...

I've played viola for 6 years, I can play violin pretty well after I learned the clef. I'm not too insanely good (never taken private lessons) and I'm still kinda rusty, considering last year I hated my teacher and didn't have the motivation to practice at home... Currently I'm trying to get my vibrato sounding nice on all the notes, right now it only works right on a few

I love to play Pachebel's Canon, and the difficult song I can play decently is Meditation from Thais, I love it so much, I just hate the friggen 7th position high D that comes at the end. It doesn't matter if my tuner says its perfect, it just doesn't sound right

I play the computer...

To update my post in 2006, anyone here use Reason?

Link to a small sample of what I do now: http://sampleman7.com/s7003.mp3

Nice hoover!

Edit: On second thought that's not really a hoover, you're just using glide on a super saw of some sorts, but either way it sounds cool!

I've been producing music for a few years now, and I actually just posted an update about my new house song Underneath Any fans of electronic dance music should check it out )

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=56692&start=10

(Or if you just wanna listen: http://soundcloud.com/seandroid/underneath )

Edited by Calaway Park

• 1 year later...

I play drums and produce my own dance / hip-hop / brainfeeder-esque tunes through Ableton Live 8.

You can find my stuff at soundcloud.com/siliconmusic

But my best tracks you can listen to here:

soundcloud.com/siliconmusic/oohaah-remix

soundcloud.com/siliconmusic/beat-connection-silicon-screen

soundcloud.com/siliconmusic/grizzly-bear-two-weeks-silicon-edit

Tell me what you think

not to be so blunt, but that first track, the oohahah remix. is kind of wack, but the other two..honestly are pretty good. but that just me

I play the Guitar (electric, bass and acoustic). i also play the baritone sax. At the moment I am trying to learn the play the violin.

not to be so blunt, but that first track, the oohahah remix. is kind of wack, but the other two..honestly are pretty good. but that just me

I play the Guitar (electric, bass and acoustic). i also play the baritone sax. At the moment I am trying to learn the play the violin.

It's meant to be. Check out the source material and you'll understand why it sounds like that [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24fbkO8nUho&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active/url]

• 10 months later...

I'm looking to start playing drums. My neighbor (who my dad claims can keep up with Neil Peart) let us borrow his Ludwig 5-piece for about a month. I started playing and about 2 weeks after he loaned them to us he came over and he said he'd never seen anyone learn drums as fast as I did. (He had been playing since he was 5, he was almost 40 at that time). I'll more than likely be getting a kit for Christmas, but we're on an insanely low budget so $500 is about the most my parents can spend, which is pretty low for a drum set. Where can they get a GOOD kit for only $500?

• 3 months later...