TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Pizza Anyone?

Ryan King

What Is YOUR Favorite Pizza Provider?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What Is YOUR Favorite Pizza Provider?

• Me N Eds
    • Pizza Hut
    • Dominos
    • Papa John's
    • California Pizza Kitchen
    • Round Table
    • Little Caesars
    • Ma & Pa Pizza Place (Independantly Owned)
    • Other - Not Listed

I voted for other. St. Louis style pizza is the best and there is two places that I get it from--Imo's and Cecil Whittakers. I will eat pizza from the chains but it is not the same.

Another place that has good pizza is Giordanos. We had one delivered to our resort at WDW and really enjoyed it.

I like indie pizza places, or not so nationwide places.

All-time favorite- Lou Malnadi's (Chicago)

Not-so-nationwide- Geno's East of Chicago

Nationwide- California Pizza Kitchen

There's also a place here in Indy called Bazbeaux Pizza that's pretty darn good. They are kind of similar to California Pizza Kitchen.

Hungry Howies has the best crust ever. A close second would have to go to Papa John's.

In the meantime, Pizza Hut was awesome back when they had sit-down restaurants in Florida. I miss the days of back when I was 8, Friday night was go down to Pizza Hut and get a pizza and most of the waiters/waitresses knew us.

We eat Little Ceasar's all the time since it's right down the street. I'm not a huge fan, but it's easy and cheap (like me ).

My all time favorite is Gino's East here in Chicago. Lou Malnati's is close behind.......oh man, then there's Barnaby's thin crust......damn it, now I'm hungry!

Indipendant pizza place: called Angelo's Pizza and Pasta in a suburb of Edmonton, Canada.

Oh...My...God...

Sooo good. The people who run it are greek so the pasta is amazing and the pizza and lasagna are mouth watering!

Chain: Pizza Hut, and Boston Pizza tie it.

Not sure if its a large chain or not: Panago... mmmmmmmm

Locally (RVA) I like Jo Jo's and Mary Angela's.

Nationally, I like, yes, Pizza Hut (although a friend of mine says they've lost something over the past 10-15 years or so).

I liked Hungry Howie's when I went to college down in Florida. The one up where I live opened and closed within the span of like 3 years.

behind.......oh man, then there's Barnaby's thin crust......damn it, now I'm hungry!

Barnaby's takes me back. Good pizza when accompanied by a pitcher of beer.

Malnati's, Ginos East, and Giordano's for me. Though, it looks like Giordano's is getting a bit Mc Touristy.

Best thin crust. End of story.

Giordano's service tends to suck too. I've yet to go to one where the staff pays any attention to you. Their commercials are horrendous too....

• 9 years later...

This is now, apparently....

PizzaChart.png.2faf8280ad1c2a089f35cfde1ce7a4cb.png

It's basically a Domino's Commercial article, but it still looks interesting to me, if fairly accurate.

And thank the Pizza Gawds, the Small Chains and Independents are doing great! (o:

Edited by Nrthwnd