TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official NoLimits/NL2 Help Thread

Sorry guys for this question, but I can't find a download for the HSAK .eformula. I have the .ewizard but can't find the .eformula anywhere online. Would one of you mind either pointing me to a link or PMing me that you have it and send it to me?

I've dove extremely deep into NoLimits and I have no idea what that is.

Elaborate.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Use auto-supports on a single section of track.

Make sure that "Catwalks" are selected, and that "Handrails" and "Wide Supports" are not. Also, make sure "Enable Supports" is not selected.

The catwalks will appear on that section of track. Delete nodes so that the catwalks left over are each made of four nodes, making single rectangles. You can take those rectangles and stretch them to make platforms and walls.

You can repeat the process to add more. However! Make sure "Clear Previous Structure" is deselected! If you have "clear previous structure" selected, all the catwalks you've already used will be deleted!

There's no stopping it. It's simply the transition from the "wireframe" environment to the "real" environment. It's the same reason the track, trains, supports, etc change as well.

I'm kind of new to No Limits, but I have a big question... When I "ride" the rides on the simulator, the trees are HUGE! This started happening a couple days ago and I have no idea how to get the regular tree size back! Any suggestions?

Perhaps you changed the environment? Try putting it back to Sunny Day or something.

Because this went unanswered...

I just tried to use AHG on Windows 7 and it pretty much does not work at all. It just freezes and things are out of line and you can't even close it without running task manager. You can't load a track or do pretty much anything. Is this to do with it not being compatable with Windows 7 or is it something else entirely?

• 3 weeks later...

Remember that the NL recorder will kill your FPS while it does it's job. However, after you finish, it should come out smooth (unless you have a computer that can't play high-quality AVI files smoothly, such as mine).

If that doesn't happen, it may be your recording FPS settings under the Advanced menu on Options. Make sure it is set to "30fps (NTSC)".

You might want to get a mire high - power computer. AVI Files are extremely large and they are a very heavy load. an i3 will not cut it.

Well, irregardless of the point, sometimes it's not the processor. It's the RAM as well, but, we all have to do with what we're given. Plus, not all of us have the money for an upgrade and besides what are the odds of you saying this. With the person's computer still in the 30 day-refund period?

To add to the above statements about why it's recording more slowly. Could it be the graphic settings in No Limits? Perhaps your older computer had lower settings allowing it to record faster. But also worth mentioning is your graphics card/chip. Yes you may have an i3 CPU in there but NoLimits is going to be using more of the graphics card (although I imagine it passes the frames out to the CPU for processing the AVI).

^ I think you may be right, I never thought about the graphics card...

My old computer had an ATI mobility Radeon, while this one just has the integrated Intel HD graphics.

Looks like I'm going to explore some options for upgrading the card

Goodness, it's certainly been a while since I last posted here! Anyway, I need some advice for a realistic NL ride (I'm still a bit of a noob, but learning has been very easy so far). Is there any kind of formula you guys use for determining how long the length of a station should be? Thanks!