TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official NoLimits/NL2 Help Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ No.

Catwalks can only be made by the woodmagic.

But if you only want the catwalks, then just add a wooden supports on a section, and then remove everything but the cat-walks.

there is a way, but you'd already died of natural causes (age) before you finish it. if you choose the "wooden beam" support and add a lot of supportnodes close to eachother and close to the track you should get a catwalk, but making it really takes up a lot of time, I suggest the woodmagic "shortcut"

1. Make a segment that is transport

2. Give it the right settings (speed, acceleration)

3. In the track settings, change friction wheels into LIM

(Did you know, brakes and stations can also use LIM's)

1. Make a segment that is transport

2. Give it the right settings (speed, acceleration)

3. In the track settings, change friction wheels into LIM

(Did you know, brakes and stations can also use LIM's)

Or just make a normal segment and press Ctrl+3+X. I prefer using the Ctrl commands... And those commands are:

Regular Track: Ctrl+1+X

Station Track: Ctrl+2+X

Transport Track: Ctrl+3+X

Lift Track: Ctrl+4+X

Brakes: Ctrl+5+X

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I'm trying to create an impulse, and I want it to have a holding brake but it isn't happening... I've got the speed limit set to 30, cuz if it's any lower the train will just slide down the spike, and the deceleration set to 4 g's, with a 2 sec holding period. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? It just doesn't want to work, idk what's wrong.

Thanks in advance.

I wanted to add fog into my no limits coaster and I know (think) that you use a translucent texture for a 3D object, but I have not been able to find any or figure out how to make a translucent texture. If anyone has a translucent texture or knows a place I can find one, that would be great. Thank you.

-Disconnect The Dots

I bought NL on Saturday and have been playing with it. I tried upgrading to 1.7, but the graphics on the coasters I had built went crazy, so I uninstalled 1.7 and reinstalled 1.6. Is this a common problem?

Also, I am building a woodie. I tried to color the tunnel black, but it keeps coming out white pine. Is there a trick to coloring wood?

Is there a database of coaster recreations?